Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐ [LETYSHOPS] CASHOUT GUIDE ⚡DAILY CASHOUT ⚡ HIGH SUCCESS RATE ⭐ BUY HITS & CONFIG ⭐

by thatmasterguy - 25 February, 2023 - 12:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (thatmasterguy) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2023 - 11:36 PM by thatmasterguy. Edited 6 times in total.)
Method will guide you through entire preparation and withdrawal process of letyshops.com accounts. 
Sucess rate is 90%, only depending on your hit and proxy.

Basically letyshops.com is one of the easiest cashout targets because of their lack of 2FA when it comes to anything. Login, changing email, withdrawing and anything else. Although it sounds easy, they are very cautious when it comes to withdrawing money. All the information must match with the account owner and you can't use the same payment method twice and that's where most people fail. In the guide I will tell you how you can look as if it that's your own money you are taking out. With my help you will be able to cashout around 30-50 accounts daily. DAILY is only during business days, as those morons don't work on weekends.

[Profit]
$$$ (Depends fully on hits/time invested)

You can cashout around 30-50 accounts daily and there are a lot of hits with 50-100$ approved balances. Theoretically you can get around 1k per day, but it really depends as some withdrawals take 1-3 days to get approved. Highly varies on quality of hits, but you will definitely earn profit fast. Payouts are all to the same one third-party place, you can exchange from there to crypto. (100% NO DISPUTES)

1-2$k ~ / Monthly would be very realistic (Minimal work)

[Investment]
200-300$ (Optional, but better OPSEC)

20$ MINIMUM INVESTMENT

[Scalable]
Yes. More Accounts = More Money

[Price]
120$ - Base Guide
140$ - Base Guide + Letyshops Config
160$ - Base Guide + Letyshops Config + Extra Support (Help with first cashout)

BUY NOWWW
pepelove2  https://t.me/thatmasterguy  pepelove2

Why sell this amazing private method?
Money is great and all, but I want to build a community of people that works together to cashout targets and find new possibilities.
Also too lazy to withdraw that many accounts everyday.

[SOME WITHDRAWAL PROOF]

Show ContentSpoiler:

FAQ:
Do I need multiple third-party accounts?
No. One third-party account will be able handle up to 50 cashouts per day. (Some may take up to 3 days)
And yes you can make it/buy it worldwide.

I need letyshop hits but your shop is empty, how do I get some?
At the start, we will only sell directly to people that bought the guide, so there is enough for everyone to test and
make their money back. All hits 100% won't need OTP.

Thread soon?
This post is by a banned member (Civiziled) - Unhide
Civiziled  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS
This post is by a banned member (PCMilan) - Unhide
PCMilan  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
So you need to create third-party account for each account you want to withdraw ?
This post is by a banned member (thuthebag) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (lesnos) - Unhide
lesnos  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
if you know how to cashout those accounts i don't really get why would you sell 100€ account for only 10€, any insights on this ?
also regarding the config, what type of proxies should be used ?
moreover, will you provide a trusted combolist provider that won't sell already raped data ?
Old discord got termed, new discord @lesnos

[Image: Riot_HUB_900_300_px_1.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Yojinbu99) - Unhide
Yojinbu99  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(25 February, 2023 - 04:23 AM)lesnos Wrote: Show More
if you know how to cashout those accounts i don't really get why would you sell 100€ account for only 10€, any insights on this ?
moreover, will you provide a trusted combolist provider that won't sell already raped data ?

Yes, there is a lot of required ingredients to make sure the cashout will be successful. I agree with @lesnos, do you provide information where to source this required 'ingredients'?
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]
[Image: PzZan6a.gif]

Telegram : yojinbu99
Discord : yjsakaguchi

BEWARE OF IMPERSONATOR. IF ANYTIME PEOPLE DM YOU TO DISCUSS OR TRANSACT DM ME HERE TO VERIFY
This post is by a banned member (vampire) - Unhide
vampire  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
Vouch copy?
[Image: v0PDbiV.gif]

[Image: Gif.gif]
This post is by a banned member (thatmasterguy) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 February, 2023 - 10:55 AM by thatmasterguy.)
(25 February, 2023 - 03:31 AM)PCMilan Wrote: Show More
So you need to create third-party account for each account you want to withdraw ?

No you dont. You will need one third-party account which will work for every withdrawal.

(25 February, 2023 - 03:39 AM)thuthebag Wrote: Show More
Even if this is supposedly legit it is still a bit of work and then the real bane would be one cashout per cashout method. Does your guide include a way to solve this at all?

As just said in my other reply, yes. You will be able to cashout 30-50 accounts daily

These are the prices I used to pay myself to people who found letyshops hits and I only find it fair to not up the price. 10% of the minimal confirmed balance makes it so the profit far outweighs the costs. Also as said in the thread, it takes time to cashout that many accounts everyday, so sometimes its better to sell the golden shovel, so more people can profit.

The config should be used with residential rotating proxies, but honestly DC proxies also have a high success rate.
A combolist provider is one thing I will not be able to give you, as I don't check myself. That job is outsourced to my partner and prefers to keep his sourceso on that private. That's why we either give you the option to buy directly or use your own combos.

(25 February, 2023 - 07:01 AM)GTBenja Wrote: Show More

Yes, there is a lot of required ingredients to make sure the cashout will be successful. I agree with @lesnos, do you provide information where to source this required 'ingredients'?

I do yes. I will help you through all the preparations and extra tools/products needed.

(25 February, 2023 - 08:53 AM)Meep_ Wrote: Show More
Vouch copy?

DM me on telegram  pepeokay

https://t.me/thatmasterguy