Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Help in Destiny 2

by Pinkorio - 21 December, 2021 - 03:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Pinkorio) - Unhide
Pinkorio  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I'm already tired of trying to knock out legendary weapons in Destiny 2 and am ready to stop playing. Can anyone help?
This post is by a banned member (Gladioro) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (champlineladio) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Two full thumbs up for this magnificent article of yours. I've truly delighted in perusing this article today and I figure this may be outstanding amongst other article that I've perused yet. It would be ideal if you keep this work going ahead in a similar quality. jigsaw puzzle
This post is by a banned member (andreiii50) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (JJAbrams123) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 20 September, 2023 - 02:22 PM by JJAbrams123. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: ... )
I hate that game, blizzard stole it from battle net ?? btw i love wow boosting
This post is by a banned member (AlexGrem) - Unhide
AlexGrem  
Registered
Threads
Destiny 2, like most free-to-play games, encourages players to invest time for character progression. Time is the primary resource for strengthening your character. But not everyone has days to spare. To reach the top and master all content, consider Destiny 2 boost services
This post is by a banned member (rosaliestea) - Unhide
Threads
(This post was last modified: 27 March, 2024 - 12:52 PM by rosaliestea. Edited 1 time in total.)
In fact, there are now really cool services that will help you cope with this task faster. Here you can find all the necessary information about Destiny 2 nightfall weapon this week. Each weapon has its own set of recommended god rolls, tailored to maximize their effectiveness in either PvE or PvP activities. For PvE activities, the focus is generally on maximizing damage output and reducing reload times, while PvP god rolls typically prioritize stability, handling, and lethality.
This post is by a banned member (rick1969) - Unhide
rick1969  
Registered
Threads
LOL, if he has not given up or won 3 years later.