Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

How to hack WhatsApp?

by rob2 - 29 January, 2020 - 07:12 PM
This post is by a banned member (rob2) - Unhide
rob2  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey y'all,

is it possible to hack WhatsApp remotely (without direct access to the phone)? I mean it seems possible for some Arabian princes, but for "normal" guys as well without Hacking Tools that cost a fortune? 
Heard there were some exploits, that worked just by sending an infected image or message and gaining access to the account with all messages. 

THX in advance!
This post is by a banned member (rob2) - Unhide
rob2  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 January, 2020 - 01:21 PM)Darehunter11 Wrote: Show More
If you require the services of a private investigator, I'd recommended Chuck to you. He is a reliable, tested and legitimate IT expert who specialize in proliferating any systems or network operation known and unknown. hours. You can contact (Wyvernchuck(@) gmail com) for the following service :
1. Pegasus malware penetration into all mobile devices including satellite mobile phones.
2. Iphone spy (remote secret penetration process with and without jailbreak)
3. Retrival of deleted messages and media files from active or inactive mobile devices
4. Website penetration, alteration and removal of illicit content.....
5. Financial fraud victims money recovery, cyber surveillance and anti-spy security service and all kinds of hacking service. etc ‘’“:
 Thanks for your answer, but I was looking for an exploit to do it myself.
This post is by a banned member (LenaHolt) - Unhide
LenaHolt  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
hi, why don't you try with whatsapp version of heymod. The version according to the user's ideas and the most elaborate mod will make you assured that it is completely free
This post is by a banned member (YvetteBowen) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 April, 2021 - 04:21 AM by YvetteBowen.)
No need to hack. You just need to download whatsapp gb transparente and will have many features you need.
This post is by a banned member (HackBaseOrg) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
For Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Cellular hack as well as custom SQL exploits as well server admin hijack, hit up on telegram ; @int3lhackz or send an email ; [email protected] me later
This post is by a banned member (catmami) - Unhide
catmami  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(09 September, 2021 - 12:24 PM)Mirkou Wrote: Show More
The methods to hack your Whatsapp messages are pretty simple, and anyone with some technical know-how. All you need to do is modify a few files in your WhatsApp messenger. And it's possible to access your contacts, send messages, and listen to calls through the app. Taking over control of a victim's mobile phone and using it to send spoofed messages is a reasonably straightforward technique that has been around for a few years. If you need a better hacking process, you can contact this WhatsApp hacker. He is the best one for this messenger.

This link is for scammers...
This post is by a banned member (BillCook) - Unhide
BillCook  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
No hacking required. Just use mods fm whatsapp, gb whatsapp, whatsapp plus, ... is okay.
This post is by a banned member (aliciaroberts) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 17 August, 2022 - 11:45 AM by aliciaroberts. Edited 1 time in total.)
i am using fm whatsapp update version. an upgraded version of whatsapp. I'm quite satisfied with it