Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Kind of new to Fortnite. Does the map change for every battlepass? How long is a batt

by niwkei - 13 January, 2022 - 12:24 PM
This post is by a banned member (niwkei) - Unhide
niwkei  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 January, 2022 - 06:11 PM by niwkei. Edited 2 times in total.)
Been around since it released but I never got into it. The game seemed to have too much going on for me to feel like figuring it out.
Flash forward to the past few weeks and winterfest, etc.
I'm playing several hours a day, more than I ever have. So I take a look at the subreddit to see that everyone hates this season 2.
Kills me as this is the first playable season I've seen that actually had me wanting to play. The lightsabers got me back into fortnite because I didn't have to mine a bazillion mats. Mining mats is the least fun thing to do and it's the thing you have to do the most
cinema hd.
But, the lightsabers are gone, and I don't mind the mats as much because I understand building now.
Here's my question: after this Season or whatever it is... they are going to change the game again? And I'm going to have to learn a million new items again? Just seems like a strange way to ostracize people.
Anyway, how long do battlepasses normally last? Seeing as skins cost about 10-25 bucks a pop, your best bang is clearly the $10 battlepass.
Also, do I want to spend money knowing they are just going to change the map again and I may never play the game again, etc? Or does it stay generally the same?
This post is by a banned member (KamiOfficial) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
yeh i think so?
[font]Currently inactive.[/font]
This post is by a banned member (DiscordHub) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hey !
  1. Yes after the season they are often changing the weapons.
  2. A battlepass last until the season end, and duration of season is around 120/130 days.
  3. As we have seen so far, they change the map every chapter (10 seasons), however every season there are usually changes like for example new cities.
Little tip for you : you can buy one battlepass for 10$ (950 vbucks) and you can get 1500 vbucks in total with it, so if you farm the battlepass you can keep 950 vbucks to buy the next season battlepass and you still have 550 vbucks + somes skins :)

This post is by a banned member (BrianSarah) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 January, 2022 - 05:53 AM by BrianSarah. Edited 1 time in total.)
(13 January, 2022 - 12:24 PM)niwkei Wrote: Show More
Been around since it released but I never got into it. The game seemed to have too much going on for me to feel like figuring it out.
Flash forward to the past few weeks and winterfest, etc.
I'm playing several hours a day, more than I ever have. So I take a look at the subreddit to see that everyone hates this season 2.
Kills me as this is the first playable season I've seen that actually had me wanting to play. The lightsabers got me back into fortnite because I didn't have to mine a bazillion mats. Mining mats is the least fun thing to do and it's the thing you have to do the most
cinema hd.
But, the lightsabers are gone, and I don't mind the mats as much because I understand building now.
Here's my question: after this Season or whatever it is... they are going to change the game again? And I'm going to have to learn a million new items again? Just seems like a strange way to ostracize people.
Anyway, how long do battlepasses normally last? Seeing as skins cost about 10-25 bucks a pop, your best bang is clearly the $10 battlepass.
Also, do I want to spend money knowing they are just going to change the map again and I may never play the game again, etc? Or does it stay generally the same?

There are some intriguing items that are difficult to come across, however Slope 2  is the fantastic game I have in mind for you.
This post is by a banned member (irene167) - Unhide
irene167  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Thank you for providing such useful information. I've been having trouble coming up with many questions about this topic. I'll stick with you! play wordle game
This post is by a banned member (Silajay) - Unhide
Silajay  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->Your article is truly informative. More than that, it??s engaging, compelling and well-written. I would desire to see even much more of these types of excellent writing. Octordle