Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

@OMAHA POOR SCAMMER FOR $36

by Queen - 08 December, 2021 - 11:57 AM
This post is by a banned member (Omaha) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Queen) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 December, 2021 - 03:19 AM)Omaha Wrote: Show More
(10 December, 2021 - 02:36 AM)Queen Wrote: Show More
(09 December, 2021 - 08:58 PM)Omaha Wrote: Show More
post proof of spamming this morons phising link 10k times here publicly? I'll pass please dm me your telegram or discord and I'll provide you proof privately. He's well aware I've done it by the way he's just choosing to make this difficult because I was vulgar to the lil homo.

How am I "well aware" when you didnt provide evidence? Now its too late.
You promised to finish in the same night that I purchased, now its 3 days later and you still didnt provide evidence.

@Liars mans is clearly lying, does 2k dms then clears chat and instantly says he finished.

[Image: 7idERuk.png]

here I say "u gotta do at least by tonight cuz domain will get flagged eventually" well guess what, it did. @Omaha you are 3 days late to deliver.

@Liars I hope you understand what I mean by this, the dms have to be finished the first night for it to be of use, not 3 days later.
Also I am very concerned that he will just send screenshots of past work, because its very clear to me he did not do shit after that 2k since I have full logs of incoming hits.

The dms are done and proof will be provided to @Liars in private as soon as he gives me his discord or telegram I'm simply done communicating with someone so autistic as to tell a person what they meant by their own linguistics. seek help child.
I am still waiting for proof....
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 December, 2021 - 03:19 AM)Omaha Wrote: Show More
(10 December, 2021 - 02:36 AM)Queen Wrote: Show More
(09 December, 2021 - 08:58 PM)Omaha Wrote: Show More
post proof of spamming this morons phising link 10k times here publicly? I'll pass please dm me your telegram or discord and I'll provide you proof privately. He's well aware I've done it by the way he's just choosing to make this difficult because I was vulgar to the lil homo.

How am I "well aware" when you didnt provide evidence? Now its too late.
You promised to finish in the same night that I purchased, now its 3 days later and you still didnt provide evidence.

@Liars mans is clearly lying, does 2k dms then clears chat and instantly says he finished.

[Image: 7idERuk.png]

here I say "u gotta do at least by tonight cuz domain will get flagged eventually" well guess what, it did. @Omaha you are 3 days late to deliver.

@Liars I hope you understand what I mean by this, the dms have to be finished the first night for it to be of use, not 3 days later.
Also I am very concerned that he will just send screenshots of past work, because its very clear to me he did not do shit after that 2k since I have full logs of incoming hits.

The dms are done and proof will be provided to @Liars in private as soon as he gives me his discord or telegram I'm simply done communicating with someone so autistic as to tell a person what they meant by their own linguistics. seek help child.

So you have no proof that provided him with the 10k. You should refund him.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024