Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Pet suggestion

by Zsnou - 02 June, 2019 - 06:01 PM
This post is by a banned member (Zsnou) - Unhide
Zsnou  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello good day!

I live in a pretty warm country (about 35°C at best)
what kind of pets are nice to own?
also maybe something easy to start with (never had a pet before)

Thanks in advance.
Fiesta ⠀ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  Fiesta ⠀ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  Fiesta
This post is by a banned member (porroo) - Unhide
porroo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
really depends what you want? There is dogs which are easy and then there are breeds which are pain in the ass.
This post is by a banned member (AZ!X) - Unhide
AZ!X  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
A turtle so when you forget to feed it it will still be alive and never have to feed it in the winter XD
You can donate some Bitcoin here:
1ASppKbVqcX1NxQrxsjNnkWLMMtQDnmvrx

[Image: wvmItPB.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Gazelle3) - Unhide
Gazelle3  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
I wouldn't get a cat, especially not one with long hair. They tend to do bad in a warm climate.
This post is by a banned member (porroo) - Unhide
porroo  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you want to do with it something? Tell us what you are looking for from your pet? If you say "I just want it because its cool" Then get a cobra and please let it bite you.
This post is by a banned member (austinevenson42) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Honestly, just getting a fish could be a greater starter pet. Basically it's low commitment and attachment, but still requires work and care. Ultimately, it's a great way to find out if you want to and actually can take care of something. Plus, unlike a dog or a cat, if you live a busy life, it won't impact the fish. There are also some pretty ones!
This post is by a banned member (sadafs) - Unhide
sadafs  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
i'd have a yuumi
This post is by a banned member (Zsnou) - Unhide
Zsnou  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 June, 2019 - 04:19 AM by Zsnou.)
(03 June, 2019 - 12:30 AM)austinevenson42 Wrote: Show More
Honestly, just getting a fish could be a greater starter pet. Basically it's low commitment and attachment, but still requires work and care.  Ultimately, it's a great way to find out if you want to and actually can take care of something. Plus, unlike a dog or a cat, if you live a busy life, it won't impact the fish. There are also some pretty ones!

A fish would be nice to have.  Fiesta

(02 June, 2019 - 09:40 PM)porroo Wrote: Show More
Do you want to do with it something? Tell us what you are looking for from your pet? If you say "I just want it because its cool" Then get a cobra and please let it bite you.

Looking for something really easy to take care of and probably something that won't die from heatstroke lol.  Fiesta
Fiesta ⠀ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  Fiesta ⠀ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  ᕕ ( ゚▽゚)/  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ  Fiesta