Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @mohsinmustafa

by cegex51993 - 28 August, 2021 - 02:09 PM
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@cegex51993
DM me for any Moderation help!
[Image: pepecaught.gif]
This post is by a banned member (cegex51993) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Premiumaccount0
This post is by a banned member (Mohsinmustaf) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@Teken sir it's not appropriate to open closed dispute after sometime or can you please tell me the boundary of cracked.to staff jurisdiction deals outside cracked.to or deals not held under cracked.to platform if something happen outside cracked.to then someone come to cracked.to and make an dispute please issue detailed dispute resolution jurisdiction and terms and conditions punishments and every appropriate information necessary to solve any dispute or as this dispute is closed then why open an dispute again without letting me or inform me about reopening of dispute
This post is by a banned member (cegex51993) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Premiumaccount0 dude, what are you even saying? It got closed because OP was inactive. Now since he is back we continue the dispute.
This post is by a banned member (Mohsinmustaf) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
@Teken I'm talking about Cracked.to Administration jurisdiction over my conduct outside cracked.to or any authority i have Facebook account or account on many other forums and markets so that mean Facebook have jurisdiction of penalize me over my conduct outside Facebook no they don't have any jurisdiction over my conduct outside Facebook as I'm dealing on telegram. if a person A cheat someone name person B of 500$ then person B come to Cracked.to and file an dispute and cracked.to staff found person A guilty and banned Him from cracked.to and after that person A come again on cracked.to and buy membership with different name C how you impose your jurisdiction that's why I'm saying issue detailed guideline for Seller and buyers on cracked.to or launch an official escrow service to protect buyers and sellers
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Premiumaccount0 you have 24 hours to solve the issue. @cegex51993