Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against Horgus

by Skinnyref - 26 November, 2022 - 10:56 AM
This post is by a banned member (Skinnyref) - Unhide
Skinnyref  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/Horgus
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-%E2%AD%90-INST...-%E2%AD%90
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 200€
Screenshots of Communication: [Image: yuyCegY.jpg] [Image: 5U2f1fo.jpg] [Image: 2yQoPCk.jpg] [Image: HsnTkKp.jpg] [Image: PQHJRvl.jpg] [Image: Zl8VAvX.jpg] [Image: WRk1sZm.jpg]
[Image: X1TysOy.jpg]
[Image: YTRtzeQ.jpg]
[Image: PEaowKg.jpg]
[Image: dJtFmh8.jpg] [Image: YveLai7.jpg]
Additional Information: Whole story. I asked if he can do rts after delivery, he said yes. I paid him for it. He did rts but it didn't change nothing on dpd site. Only in some kind parcel site you can see it was change with dpd polszka, when order is uk. When you check in normal site, it shows nothing. Then he said that he did rts and packages were delivered after, when you clearly see that i asked him if it's okay if it is already delivered. And next day i sent him 120€ more by accident. So now he refuse to give my money because i sent it by accident and he won't refund for scans because he said he did it 4 times. That is not his fault that it didn't change in dpd ?. I want to warn all people to not use his service. This person is not trusted with your money. Be careful.
[If Applicable] Crypto address for a refund: 3AGbu35qRyBLTSGJyQio8TVC3CmCUZUqe1
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @Horgus (Horgus) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (Webshift) - Unhide
Webshift  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Don't want to engage much in this deal, but you can't ask him for the 120€ back, it was your fault, not his. Anyway, he still needs to refund the scans.
[Image: fLAwXRG.gif]
Skinnyref  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(26 November, 2022 - 11:17 AM)k2kevv Wrote: Show More
Don't want to engage much in this deal, but you can't ask him for the 120€ back, it was your fault, not his. Anyway, he still needs to refund the scans.

Yes i know, but he just shows how unprofessional he is and how he treats his clients. I don't care about few hundred dollars, i just want others to know what kind of person he is.
This post is by a banned member (Webshift) - Unhide
Webshift  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 November, 2022 - 12:03 PM)Skinnyref Wrote: Show More
(26 November, 2022 - 11:17 AM)k2kevv Wrote: Show More

Yes i know, but he just shows how unprofessional he is and how he treats his clients. I don't care about few hundred dollars, i just want others to know what kind of person he is.

Yeah, i totally agree with your point there  pepeokay
[Image: fLAwXRG.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Horgus) - Unhide
Horgus  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2022 - 03:35 PM by Horgus.)
First of all, this is first customer that I have problem with. I had over 30 clients from the start of my service and no one of them was dissatisfied.
I dont know how I can be a scammer, here are some of screenshots from happy buyers:
[Image: 1cow.png]
[Image: 2cow.png]
[Image: cow3.png]

Client bought from me before ftid dpd and was all good, now he bought buying FAKE RTS status for 2 tracking which I did multiple times?
https://trackcourier.../15504183686721
https://trackcourier.../15504183684284

Also this scam report should not be for 200$ but for 80. Client didnt pucharsed from me anything for 120$ he just send me money becouse he was "high".
[Image: m1.png]

So basically when I will get high and send someone from forum any money, I should then create scam report with him and say that I got scammed becouse I was "high" and sent money?
I sent wrong amount to bunch of people, no one refunded me after it was just my mistake as this client. I think we should not pay for someone mistakes..

Also in my TOS there's saying that my job is only to do scan, nothing more I did scans how client asked even few more times and I dont think so its my problem that DPD system have problems with updating it on main status...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-25-at-23-13-29-155041...acking.png]

Anyway I can refund you only a scan service if you'r unhappy. Send me XMR adress

USER has been refunded of 80$ to his bitcoin wallet.
TXID 055dd4bd6b576a7e1508db369305a948448cad26b8cfbdaf7b88a7cc0667e27f

USER has been refunded of 80$ to his bitcoin wallet.
TXID 055dd4bd6b576a7e1508db369305a948448cad26b8cfbdaf7b88a7cc0667e27f
[Image: Signature.gif]
Skinnyref  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2022 - 05:33 PM by Skinnyref. Edited 1 time in total.)
i sent you 120$ accidentally which you decided to consider yours because it was my fuckup, this makes you a scammer. You provide your services and it is same thing if i now wanted to buy 3 rts from you but i changed my mind. You did nothing and kept my money. This makes you a scammer.
This post is by a banned member (Horgus) - Unhide
Horgus  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Its your mistake not my as someone said before.. Already refuded you 80 bucks.
Same dispute was already ended on other forum..
[Image: Signature.gif]