As pointed in following thread CLICK HERE all users who have been scammed by @Her in the past can be refunded.

In order to be eligible for refund you will need to provide following proof(s):
- images / videos of your deal with @Her
- chat history
- transaction ids

Direct message @Liars with all of the following above. Each request will be reviewed.

Message from @Her:

I am writing this thread to explain my situation with Cracked.io & KSZ. I have reached out to @KSZ to get an unban because I would like to stay in this community and use the shoutbox. I was banned in the first place because I have previously scammed users. The first part of this deal was that I would have to pay a $3000 security deposit. The security deposit was to be used for refunding people I scammed on GayPal Checker, and the remainder would be used if I exit the scam in the future. If my future exit scam amount exceeds the remainder deposit, Datatouch will pay for the rest. Now, you all have seen me get banned because I have said, in shoutbox (SB), "I have paid for an unban." It was incorrect of me to say this, as I didn't pay KSZ to unban me. I apologize for my actions and what I have said in the shoutbox.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024