Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Cracked.io Copy-pastas

by imfat - 18 November, 2022 - 04:55 PM
This post is by a banned member (imfat) - Unhide
imfat  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 January, 2023 - 10:52 AM by imfat. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: Added new - 2 )

1. Bro can you stfu? you want to provoke me? haha gl man, i got connections with all staff like @KSZ, @Liars, @PsykoZ and @laxy bro, please dont fuck with me man, i can get u banned in 3 secs xD i warned you first time but there wont be a second one
  2. you want to scam me bro? lol lol2 i have defeated a lot of scammers here already, i even got offered mod rank by @KSZ but im busy irl, man i have spotted 1472 scammers here bro xD dont try to scam me or ur just gonna get banned Dead
  3. you want to hack me bro? lol i already own TOR network, i got connections with the anonymous, my big brother is a leader there i can invite one i want there bro, i master all coding langs like c++, python, go and rust bro, i can down you in 2 secs
  4. you obviously don‘t own, or their money because I know you‘re broke.
  5. stfu i will make sure to hack all your devices including your phone, servers and computers. i dont fuck around man, i have the best tools around that are private and no one ever used em. i have a lot of 0 day exploits even microsoft dming me
  6. java can be used to do apps. this app does something.
  7. when the police hit the lights i do not slow down
  8. Couldn‘t get the necessary data required for API. Please try again.
  9. im at a point where im gonna track your IP address, and im gonna find you myself. I‘m telling you, I know how to hack. I kno-I know definitely how to hack in instagram. So- you- you don‘t- if you don‘t want me coming at your door: you best as well be
  10. fuck this im out, im tired of these skids taking over the forum, u have @ANG with his team, they cant even clone websites properly, cant even do for loops, he copy-pastes the code 1k times instead, this skid even pays skids to skid for him.
  11. guys you won‘t believe what I just found out, cracked.io owner (KSZ) comes here when he‘s bored and and picks random users to insult and troll, u can just imagine how those people feel
  12. this forum is filled with trolls... they all skid and think they are known GG. infact all of them are poor, with 10$ to their name spending 10 hours on c.io doing rep4rep and thinking their hq for reposting accounts. GG bring back old! ( @Sigma made it on spot :pepo: )
  13. You can never beat me you cant try to beat me you will never beat me and even in your dreams it is impossible to beat me. My unmatched perspicacity coupled with sheer indefatigability makes me a feared opponent in any realm of human endeavor.
You can these on Shoutbox (since they are made by some topg's), make sure to like this thread :pepo:
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
Very copy pasta thread good bro nice man
GGWP
This post is by a banned member (LYxGcfif4YaD) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 04 November, 2023 - 01:03 AM by LYxGcfif4YaD. Edited 1 time in total.)
================
This post is by a banned member (decrypto) - Unhide
decrypto  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 18 November, 2022 - 04:57 PM by decrypto. Edited 2 times in total.)
Bro can you stfu? you want to provoke me? haha gl man, i got connections with all staff like @KSZ, @Liars, @PsykoZ and @laxy bro, please dont fuck with me man, i can get u banned in 3 secs xD i warned you first time but there wont be a second one
This post is by a banned member (p4r4d0xx) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
FUCK THIS I'M OUT. I LISTENED TO DJR ON DISCORD AND MARKET SHORTED AT 250X LEVERAGE ON BITMEX YESTERDAY. NOW I'M FUCKING LIQUIDATED..AGAIN.. I'M DONE WITH CRYPTO FOR GOOD. I'M NEVER DEPOSITING "JUST ANOTHER $1000" ON BITMEX. FUCK THIS FUCKING SCAM.

Top ad by @PrivateAlps - exp 18-05-24

> mid spot by available <

Bottom ad by @TopG - exp 10-05-24
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Flink) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Varks) - Unhide
Varks  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(18 November, 2022 - 04:55 PM)imfat Wrote: Show More
  1. Bro can you stfu? you want to provoke me? haha gl man, i got connections with all staff like @KSZ, @Liars, @PsykoZ and @Denmark bro, please dont fuck with me man, i can get u banned in 3 secs xD i warned you first time but there wont be a second one
  2. you want to scam me bro? lol lol2 i have defeated a lot of scammers here already, i even got offered mod rank by @KSZ but im busy irl, man i have spotted 1472 scammers here bro xD dont try to scam me or ur just gonna get banned Dead
  3. you want to hack me bro? lol i already own TOR network, i got connections with the anonymous, my big brother is a leader there i can invite one i want there bro, i master all coding langs like c++, python, go and rust bro, i can down you in 2 secs
  4. you obviously don‘t own, or their money because I know you‘re broke.
  5. stfu i will make sure to hack all your devices including your phone, servers and computers. i dont fuck around man, i have the best tools around that are private and no one ever used em. i have a lot of 0 day exploits even microsoft dming me
  6. java can be used to do apps. this app does something.
  7. when the police hit the lights i do not slow down
  8. Couldn‘t get the necessary data required for API. Please try again.
  9. im at a point where im gonna track your IP address, and im gonna find you myself. I‘m telling you, I know how to hack. I kno-I know definitely how to hack in instagram. So- you- you don‘t- if you don‘t want me coming at your door: you best as well be
  10. fuck this im out, im tired of these skids taking over the forum, u have @ANG with his team, they cant even clone websites properly, cant even do for loops, he copy-pastes the code 1k times instead, this skid even pays skids to skid for him.
  11. guys you won‘t believe what I just found out, cracked.io owner (KSZ) comes here when he‘s bored and and picks random users to insult and troll, u can just imagine how those people feel
You can these on Shoutbox (since they are made by some topg's), make sure to like this thread :pepo:

iam fat