Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

STOP GETTING SCAMMED WITH FAKE AUTOPILOT [READ IT]

by PsykoZ - 07 January, 2020 - 12:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (PsykoZ) - Unhide
PsykoZ  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2021 - 03:15 PM by PsykoZ.)
Hello Guys,

This thread is about this scam , that even one year after fighting against it , is still here on Cracked.to.
I am talking about the
Telegram Bot , that promess you big money.
But this is
obviously fake, you won't ever make money with autopilot mode , that's purely a clickbait.
Here's below my experience with a telegram bot, it took me a lot of time to show you with picture that this is indeed a scam.

You will find the Telegram bot on a forum, like Cracked.To . The user that will post the bot, will assure you that you gonna make big money out of it.
But
this is fake, it's just because that said user, think that enrolling other users will allow him to withdraw.

So after opening a telegram bot link , it will prompt you to click a VIEW ADS button to get ETH/BTC/DOGECOINS etc...
In general you also get that amazing secret script for tampermonkey or a console script, that will farm the click for you...
But this is just to make the scam more legit.

When everything is running, you will have to wait , depending on the bot fake withdraw amount required.
[Image: PEMl6nI.png]

When you click the Withdraw button, you'll see this 

[Image: Z8n22NL.png]

So now you will have to spam your Telegram referal link to many forums , to get that 10 friends.
And when you finally reach 10 referrals ... that can take a long time or a heavy spamming you'll be able to click on the
withdraw link and you'll get :

[Image: lxK1nbl.png]

You think it's over ? That you will finally get your money ? But no

[Image: BU0sNrM.png]

A message will be shown on your screen (the text will differ depending on the bot) but you won't ever be withdrawing.
This is what all this scam is about ! Making people refer friends, wait for days , and when this screen is shown they will be like " oh it's okay i can buy a 50$ VIP if i can withdraw +3000$"

Keep in mind like i said earlier,
free money isn't a thing, even if you think this is hard work to refer people , it's just to make the scam looking more legit

Hope you appreciated this guys , and please report any thread you see on this forum about that telegram scam.

PsykoZ,
This leak has been rated as working 1 times this month. (18 times in total)
fatcat
a retired fatcat
This post is by a banned member (DiaBlo6969) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(07 January, 2020 - 12:10 PM)PsykoZ Wrote: Show More
Hello Guys,

GUYS DROP A LIKE WE NEED PEOPLE TO AVOID GETTING SCAMED
I have been recently trying some autopilot bot to earn money thoses few past days , and i can now trully confirm = they  are all scam ! All 
I am a newbie in this Hacking/leak world, and i wanted to spread awarness for all the new guys here .

Below , my last try with a telegram bots  (DETAILED INFO + IMAGES )  : 

GUYS DROP A LIKE WE NEED PEOPLE TO AVOID GETTING SCAMED
I want to apologize for my frenchy english ! Did my best :)

PsykoZ,

FeelsSadMan, the sad reality is you just cannot trust anyone on the internet.
:pepegun:  LIKE OR GET REPORTED FOR LEECHING   :pepegun:
This post is by a banned member (foxwidxd) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Alexjonson) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Thank you bro. I was trying this thing. But glad i find this si i won't waste my time.
This post is by a banned member (mabel3) - Unhide
mabel3  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 January, 2020 - 12:26 PM by mabel3.)
Okay, il check it

Yeah i know its a scam
This post is by a banned member (Xcriloz) - Unhide
Xcriloz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Sincerely, most of the methods to make money online are usually scams, require a lot of time or it is necessary to use affiliate links to get some benefit there are very few methods that really work or generate benefits to the user and unfortunately this forum is not an exception usually, there are many publications that assure you benefits, but it is generally more of the same
This post is by a banned member (Itnem) - Unhide
Itnem  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Who would have thought
This post is by a banned member (alaemaroc) - Unhide