Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

The Jesus Lizard

by havar - 17 September, 2024 - 03:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (havar) - Unhide
havar  
Registered
Threads
The Jesus Lizard are out with a new record for the first time in almost 3 decades. Has anyone listened to it ? I think that this is their best record since GOAT. I'm curious to see what you all think about the production on this record, as well as the mixing. This is their first independent release to not be recorded by Steve Albini. They are currently still a touring band and are playing some festivals later this year. What do you think about bands that are coming back after being somewhat stagnant for years, only to reappear. What band would you like to see a new record or at least a tour from ?
This post is by a banned member (havar) - Unhide
havar  
Registered
Threads
(17 September, 2024 - 03:04 PM)havar Wrote: Show More
The Jesus Lizard are out with a new record for the first time in almost 3 decades. Has anyone listened to it ? I think that this is their best record since GOAT. I'm curious to see what you all think about the production on this record, as well as the mixing. This is their first independent release to not be recorded by Steve Albini. They are currently still a touring band and are playing some festivals later this year. What do you think about bands that are coming back after being somewhat stagnant for years, only to reappear. What band would you like to see a new record or at least a tour from ?

i got this... https://omegle.onl/ vshare