Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

scammed by @duck

by abqoo - 15 December, 2021 - 12:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (abqoo) - Unhide
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 December, 2021 - 01:32 AM by abqoo.)
not clueless at all g , i jus know what it means , he literally says u provided a nigga warranty. youre acting stupid

also you never told me there was **no warranty**  , i cant check if its stated anywhere , you cant lie your way through g
This post is by a banned member (Duck) - Unhide
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 December, 2021 - 01:31 AM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
not clueless at all g , i jus know what it means , he literally says u provided a nigga warranty. youre acting stupid

also you never told me there was **no warranty**  , i cant check if its stated anywhere , you cant lie your way through g

Honestly man I can to argue anymore . Just wait for @Liars
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party.
I do not support any actions by the member of this group.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
This post is by a banned member (Loric) - Unhide
Loric  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 December, 2021 - 10:29 PM)Duck Wrote: Show More
I don’t know what you guys are even smoking . I found the api . I originally found it . Me . I have the right to sell it to anyone at any amount . Although I did only sell it to 4 people you can even ask @Liars he was mm. you had no warranty due to the nature of how apis can die at any time, I even said this in the chat with liars and you still proceeded to buy . You even admitted to reselling it? Wtf are you blaming me for ? I did not say “ only you have it “ or anything like that? I sold you limited copies and I sold limited copies . How tf you trying to say I “scammed” you? Are you high? If anything a scam report should be make on you for admitting to reselling my work?

Coin rip sold around 5 copies ( I was watching their discord cause I though they were capping about having the api as 2 of the “owners/partners” of coin rip attempted to buy it from me . ( i did not sell it to them) although I can not prove this as why tf would I screenshot their customers .

You are trying to say I “scammed” you because of other people reselling? You cannot encrypt or self destruct a config remotely or some other bullshit in silverbullet and if you can then I do not know how , every single buyer was told it was a config (I never one said it was a fully encrypted checker or any shit like that) And saying it was “ only duck who caused it to get patched” your smoking some crack bro. I’m the only fucking reason it ever got found . Never mind sold.

You are trying to blame me for it being resold. Like I could control that ? Like wtf

You're fucking clapped if you think you found shit, the new api legit just changed "ganiLossEnabled" to true i swear you kids are smoking dick selling that for 20k
Don't act dumb if you've been cautioned
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Duck Refund him 18k within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 December, 2021 - 07:38 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Duck Refund him 18k within 24 hours.

@abqoo Im here. Im Paying not dipping. I already lost like 5k Due to cleaning and fee's transferring to tether so im here to ask if you could lower it by a few k .
in case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it.
All content posted by me either via a post or thread is purely to educate people and to show how
using any of my content maliciously is illegal and I do not take responsibility for it. Please don't harm or exploit anything you do not have permission for.
abqoo  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
hi , id stick to what liars said , i lost so much time and effort , paid over 30k for crypto databases just for the config to be patched as i woke up.
heres my address 
bc1q48fmh5k73n8p4lagvwqgjra9xt4ekz4w0pwht9
@Duck
Duck  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(17 December, 2021 - 08:28 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More

(17 December, 2021 - 08:28 PM)abqoo Wrote: Show More
hi , id stick to what liars said , i lost so much time and effort , paid over 30k for crypto databases just for the config to be patched as i woke up.
heres my address 
bc1q48fmh5k73n8p4lagvwqgjra9xt4ekz4w0pwht9
@Duck

i feel You. Can you send Tether wallet? All my shit is in tether and More "gas" or some shit to be able to exchange it.