Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @GoodAdam (200$)

by Sqnax - 24 March, 2023 - 07:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sqnax) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2023 - 07:43 PM by Sqnax. Edited 1 time in total.)
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.io/GoodAdam
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-BOL-COM-2023-M...BUYERS-MAX
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 200$
Screenshots of Communication:
https://imgur.com/a/I1EBjdL

Additional Information:
I usually don't go first but this time I thought, why not. 
We made a deal. 200$ for the Bol.com method and he would pay me after testing it. 
After giving him over a week I asked for an update. He randomly starts giving excuses saying the method is too hard and he didn't try because someone said the method won't work. (Check the screenshots)
THE DEAL WAS THAT HE WOULD TRY THE METHOD!

He starts giving more and more excuses why he couldn't try (just cuz someone told him it's patched). Bro I hear that stores are patched every day but I am still able to hit them with the same methods in the same country...

Refund or ban
Crypto address for a refund:
BTC:  
34Xz5JyjMmy2XceSUn1L3zgBzGHsZekugJ

UPDATE: He blocked me on Telegram
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @GoodAdam (GoodAdam) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (GoodAdam) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 March, 2023 - 08:35 PM by Sqnax.)
We talked A LOT about how we would do the deal etc. At the end, I just said "fk it, here is the method I'll go first". I went first cuz he kept crying about how many times he got scammed etc
So this whole reply of him is just saying that someone else recommended him not to try the method??

Ow yeah, the method still works. Dropping here would be leaking a bought method publicly which I don't allow. I can send the method to prove it is explained step by step
This post is by a banned member (GoodAdam) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 March, 2023 - 05:57 AM by Sqnax. Edited 1 time in total.)
(24 March, 2023 - 08:41 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
(24 March, 2023 - 07:41 PM)Sqnax Wrote: Show More
UPDATE: He blocked me on Telegram

I wonder why would I block you?
Maybe because you call me the n word and other insults?   ??
Doesn't change this whole situation. I call everyone nigga

Almost forgot. I offered him to pay me 100$ and solve this, but nah. He just doesn't want to pay for a working method

@Liars could u check for a sec please?
Appreciate it
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 March, 2023 - 06:07 PM by Sqnax. Edited 1 time in total.)
I completely forgot to reply to the retarded thing GoodAdam said. He said that the deal was that I would do the refund for him.
This is NOT true! We talked about 2 deals:
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/moNWmED

He accepted the 200$ deal which was that he would do the refund and I help where needed.
So I'm not the one doing the refund, he is.

Second retarded thing he said is that the method is a few lines long.
To be exact it is 41 lines and involves all the steps needed for 2 countries (Belgium and The Netherlands).

Third retarded thing he said is that he won't be able to do the refund cuz he isn't experienced and can't call in English.
I told him he can use chat too, looking at the English he wrote his replies in that shouldn't be a problem. 
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/7A4Kpn9

Fourth retarded af thing is that he said that the boxer I RECOMMENDED to him said to him that RTS and LIT are on hold. Looking at the screenshots of their chat he sent, the boxer CLEARLY says it's on hold for BELGIUM. He had time enough to find another boxer OR just even ASK me for another boxer. But nah, he just said it doesn't work.

The deal on my side is done 100% correctly. On his side, he didn't even try the method and accuses me of selling a non-working method. Y'all can't take this guy serious right??

@Ping @Liars
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #8
This is a bump