Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @GoodAdam (200$)

by Sqnax - 24 March, 2023 - 07:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Sqnax) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 March, 2023 - 08:20 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 07:05 PM)Sqnax Wrote: Show More
(30 March, 2023 - 05:20 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
sadface  Pepe

I did provide the info you low iq kid on pm and on discord  kek

how triggered I got you to fake repp me huh?

If you tried the method, why did you have to use another refunder LMAO ??

Let's see what @Liars says

why did I use another refunder indeed ,maybe because I tried to do your stupid "method" ? I never asked you to send the method I wanted first to do the refund for me so I can see it works
How stupid you have to be to force throat a few lines of text to someone and then say you got scammed when the person did not even ask to send the method????
And you still think you're gonna get me banned?  kek  I won't be replying to your stupid questions anymore mate will let the admin decide
Read our chat stupid ass nigga Smart
"I'm scared to get scammed, I'm a pussy. I'm scared to go first. Feelssadman "
-GoodAdam
LMAO

@Liars the method is confirmed that it still works PepeBlush Can send proof on Telegram if needed.
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
@Liars , check this out LMFAO
He says he sent you proof that he tried the method mhm.

What does he say in the message where he neg repped me?
https://imgur.com/a/3lR3Bdz

He clearly says ''and I did not even use his shitty method'' which means he didn't even try it cuz if you wanna try something you have to use it right (logic).
Hope this is proof enough of how retarded af this scammer clearly is.

Don't even need to pay me anymore, I want this stupid ass banned
This post is by a banned member (GoodAdam) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2023 - 08:15 PM by Sqnax. Edited 1 time in total.)
(31 March, 2023 - 07:28 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
(31 March, 2023 - 06:27 PM)Sqnax Wrote: Show More
@Liars , check this out LMFAO
He says he sent you proof that he tried the method mhm.

What does he say in the message where he neg repped me?
https://imgur.com/a/3lR3Bdz

He clearly says ''and I did not even use his shitty method'' which means he didn't even try it cuz if you wanna try something you have to use it right (logic).
Hope this is proof enough of how retarded af this scammer clearly is.

Don't even need to pay me anymore, I want this stupid ass banned

you stupid kid "i did not use" does not mean I did not try  kek lmao

It is proven I did really tried to use the method,literally the boxing guy you sent me he said 2 different time the boxing on hold 
For the 10th time I did not ask you to give me your stupid method like I only wanted for you to do the refund then I might buy it you stupid kid
Why did you not do the refund for me like we agreed? I wonder ,and why the hell would I pay refunder to do the refund for me instead? omfg you are very stupid my guy and go jerk somewhere else
How would you try without using ?? It's like saying "I tried drugs but didn't use it" LMAO
And if a boxer says smth is on hold, GO SEARCH ANOTHER BOXER who has not put it on hold. A boxer who puts smth on hold has nothing to do with a method not working.
This post is by a banned member (GoodAdam) - Unhide
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 April, 2023 - 05:49 PM by Sqnax.)
(01 April, 2023 - 04:18 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
you literally said "I use boxing service specific for my method, you'll know which one it is after you buy the method..." https://gyazo.com/125f258bf858d8d64e1908789192ed35

you gave me the specific boxing service I tried it and it was on hold how many times do i need to repeat myself?
Even after you force throat the method on me I always wanted for you to do the refund multiple times ! for like the 10th time

Why did you not accept middleman services from this forum? and why do you call the admins "retards"?

With ''boxing service'' I meant ''What kind of boxing''. You never asked me if I knew any alternative after you found out the boxing service I SUGGESTED was on hold. You never asked me!

I didn't accept middleman services because you said yourself that you didn't want to use a middleman because you didn't want someone else holding your money: https://imgur.com/a/MrcYRFe

I called the admins ''retards'' because I had beef with one of them shortly before our conversation.
It's my right to call anyone whatever I want, especially outside the forum.

Btw I just saw that you had a scam report AGAINST KSZ LMAO. 
Y'all can't take this guy serious right?
Sqnax  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #23
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(01 April, 2023 - 04:18 PM)GoodAdam Wrote: Show More
you literally said "I use boxing service specific for my method, you'll know which one it is after you buy the method..." https://gyazo.com/125f258bf858d8d64e1908789192ed35

you gave me the specific boxing service I tried it and it was on hold how many times do i need to repeat myself?
Even after you force throat the method on me I always wanted for you to do the refund multiple times ! for like the 10th time

Why did you not accept middleman services from this forum? and why do you call the admins "retards"?

What boxing service did you use and show evidence you used that said boxing service. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 5/19/2024