Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @ELDORADOOO

by Atro - 30 April, 2023 - 09:55 AM
This post is by a banned member (Atro) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2023 - 04:02 AM by Atro. Edited 5 times in total.)
I'm a lazy mother fucker I don't report people. The last person I reported was datatouch in 2021 aside from some skechy random. The datatouch report ended in him +8ing me, refunding me, and then us playing league together... so usuallyy if i'm gonna take my precious time even the reported knows they fucked up.

Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/ELDORADOOO
Sales Thread:Paypal holding for them
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 25ish $ or so due to all (only) his orders going to holds - willing to trust him forr thef irst bit sent it anyway
Screenshots of Communication:

Show ContentSpoiler:

https://gyazo.com/c563b08708729219c37f96a723269350

Forgot to provide evidence tthe person in questiton is him:
https://gyazo.com/d7c757891faf847ddc013bdb9996adb4

https://gyazo.com/03be9252036f9c534a7e6a209ae81b39

Additional Information:

This guy is fucking brain deficient. There's reallly not much to say, therer's so many morre screenshots if i wasn't lazy to show whwre this gu yis mentally.

Aftrer being idisputetd within 3 days (when the dude had like 25$ of orders in total the highhest orderr of 15$ was disputed.

From therre I told him over the course of 100 times nd 3 hours to fucking remmomve my acc form his shit. He did not do such thing.

When I look at my discord 24 hourss later I saww wa message ffrom him stating i had 18$ ready like the entirrer conovo of me not having cold feet and ensuingg him i'm not budging on noto holding for him anmyore i finally slowly stsat to agree to holddin for him i he only receives frrirnds and family.. thinkinig more into that it was justt some random sht there's non chance a shopping site is allowing oyu to makae onl sneding friends and amily an option.

He asks me to send him the fulll 18$, I tell him i'm goin to sleep, and since when is he gettin the full costs on top of me paying fees to sendd btc - he promises me ill get my cut when he hangs too fiens andn famil optiion. <This sentence right here summarizes the intelligence level of the man. 

His logic was: I nnot only send him the full payment under agreed upon casahout point, but I also on't taake my cut, pay btc fees and I Do all of fthis aftter telling him to remove my shit and if repeating it 100 times doesn't = no to this guy i fear for the women aroundd him in his life.

(the previous day I had alrerady ssntt him thhe full amount without ttakinng out the cutt even thhough most of it was in hold.at the ttime (i've siince refunded all orders witth him 'threatening' a throwaway buisiness acc tthat hasn't been touched since 2020.

So me not having thte time or energy to deal witth him told him i'm going to bed and he conttinueed to cry sendd first (This is prior his stroke thhat made him think his paypal holder ris sending hi 22$ for an 18$ purchasee after not takinng a cut the day prior causee I sad I was done, an then having a dispute 24 hourrs ago. So I toldd him to watch his words cause as far as I see it if you can't undeerstand someone telling youu they aren't doing sometthing 100 times then i'm 18$ richer andd we can putt testt to cracked staff.

Anyway - he didn't choose his next worrds wisely obviously since i'm not sleeping like a baby yet.

Crypto address for a refund:

I'd raather just see other rpeoplpe avoid havin ttot deal with hihm.
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
[Image: qNSwa15.png]
This post is by a banned member (Leechometer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
System bot message: @ELDORADOOO (ELDORADOOO) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread
[Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
[/url]
ad by @briskybrisk [exp 14/05/24]

Taking care of cracked.io's leechers. Every day.
If you have a question regarding your leeching level, click here.
This post is by a banned member (ELDORADOOO) - Unhide
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 April, 2023 - 10:23 PM by Atro. Edited 1 time in total.)
My point exactly, he posts screenshots I already posted because he's too dense to realize how bad he looks.
Conveniently didn't include the 6 screenshots of 60 messages of me telling hi to get my info the fuck off his site though.

I refunded every transaction as well as he got the paypal acccount limited (Staff I can provide TIXD for BTC payyment/pic of all rrefunds/limited pp in dms if needed.
Fuck em weback click onn sig for Telegram best riot combos/hitlists around. We also take any requests for account orders - if a fig is findable or provided, and tailored combolists. 
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2023 - 04:44 AM by Atro. Edited 5 times in total.)
You literal fucking troglodyte, are you oing to tak about consent after I told you id on't consent to my account on yor website forrr overr 6 screenshots of messages anyy ylonger?

https://gyazo.com/1bd0493edca5bfafbbf2eed22a505a41

Of course I refunded everyyone you dumb monkey. Your business is so shady you any% speedrun limitedd a aged business paypal with long history (but unfortrunately for you It's not my active one obviously so you didn't make me lose any sleep).

Define the word consent you fucking pea brbain

Now show me where the consent to still have myy acacount on yourr shadyy shit shops is here:

https://gyazo.com/collections/3b3ae5131c...d491e27c4d

THAT IS SIX FUCKINN SCREENSHOTS OF SOMMEONE TELLING YOU NO. PLEASE DO NOT GO NEAR WOMEN IRL.

I ALSO PAID YOU FOR THE REFUNDED TRANSACTIONS (AT A LOSS ADMINS CAN REQUEST TXID) (THEYY WERRE ON HOLD BECAUSE YOUR SHIT IS ABOUT AS ON LOCK AS YOUR SISTERR'S DOOR TO HIDE FROM YOU) ASIDE FROM THE ONES YOU DID AFTER THAT 'CONSENT' WORD. 0 hold transactions on that PP even w/ goods and services but every single transaction from you waas on hold.
Atro  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 May, 2023 - 05:11 PM by Atro. Edited 8 times in total.)
Did you just post something as evidence in your favor that I have in the literal report? Jesus fuckinng Christ man this is sad at this point. You  must not realize me reneging the being okay with it iff it was only f&f until you did the 3 things mentioned numbered below. ^^ is allso in the rerport.

You are fucking retarded. The account is limited. That is what an account being limited is - them  wanting more info/identifying info. 

Yes I absolutely can go into business with someone and leave it anytime I want - that is the dumbest fucking thing you've said yet aad everything you say is dumb. (If i'm not being malicious and I wasn't at any point in the 'holdding"' and you received notice to have my acc removed -

You were paid the remainder owed when i told yoyu 600 times to remove my info,

You not respecting that and using my paypal is your fault.  was goingg to give you the money wiithh the agrreed cut but you got mouthy, so i
taught you a harsh reality of what happens when you disrespect the person that already removed their consent of you using their PayPal.

I had zero obligation to upold anything past the original deal which I did morer than. I even paid you out the full remaining balacnce afteer removing my consent from this sittuation and paid fees for that while not taking the ageed cut.

You are too unintelligent to argue with, this isn't a dispute it's a live Jester show that admins have not stepped in yet probably to see how you get roasted next.

You've not said a single fucking thing, the things you try to say either you do not understand the meaning of the words (we showed this with consent, it's also why I'm usinng it so much more to hope you learn the definition when it's used in so many sentences.)

I cannot even read the absolute word vomit you just produced but judging by every other post you've made so far giving me more ammo to make you look stupid I'll just say you're stupid and pretend i trie d to r ead it.

I'm nott going to further embarrass you because this feels like i'mm beating up a make a wish kid.

The case is open and shut in this simple of sequence:  I will do it for the staff so they can copy and paste to save ttime.

1) I never took any money from your profit while under agreement, I paid  you out fully at a complete loss because I rrefundeedd everything including holds and BTC fees at my expense.

2) You were told kindly, assertively, and then aggressively to remove my information  - fault is in your hands for donating me money after that. < This is a joke but honestly don't see a world staff does anything but ask if I'd refund it or tell you it's up to my decision because you lost all ground the minute you left my pay pal on your site, andd thhen expected me to send you money from it 12  hours later. I refunded those payments as well.

3) ^ I was going to be kind enough to s till send this money until you started barking like a chihuahua after I mention you expect me to stay up instead of go to sleep to pay you to something I removed dm consent from. and:

1) changed te cutoff  of minimum payment
2) were asking for the entire fee and acting like my holding fee no longer existeddd
3) Proceeded to threaten m with "telling papal I use it for illegal goods" Which you might have paid someone to construct a statement that didn't look like it was from a kid tat had his head bashed in with a baseball bat, and made the case against you even worse.

I'm done losing brain cells explaining the same things to a special needs drop out, admins can do as they please but if I was your lawyer I'd tell you to never post on note dispute thread against you again: you really know how to hit te bal out of the park on making yourself look bad kid.

I have thousands of vouches across discord markets, was management and one of two people trusted with money for ra 6,,000 person boosting discord - I have never even received a report in my years of being trusted in thee markets I'm in.

If to put my character into perspective admins want any of that proven ^ dm me

It's cute you think of yoursself as important, but i woudn't lose my rep over 100,000$ let alone dog scraps that i fed you at my own expense cause your 'business' is a trainweeckk.It maakes me too much money to be that reckless. Fortunately like every situation I put myself in - i'm very careful.

That's why after 48 hours I wanted nothing to do with you..until you offeredd f&f but theen you started typing more and i realizedd even that is not bein careful - any type of business with you is a trainwreck wwaiting too happen.

The biggest takeaway from all this is you were begging me not to leave for a reason, and it's very obvious because how trustworthy and professional I handled things until you ruined it. When I don't he to be professional, making retards feel retarded is stress relieving -  I just fear you're incapable of self awareness. So making you feel retarded isn't possible just the now 2,000 view audience ends up feeling like you're retarded. That's not fun, that just feels like bullying. 

Go on stray..