Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Marijuana becoming legal in US

by toolband185 - 21 November, 2019 - 12:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (Burricane) - Unhide
Burricane  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
There is to much money in the prison industry. No chance it will be legal at a federal level for a loooooong time.
This post is by a banned member (RoxieCotton) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
They are about to that point the states who have legalized it make bank in taxes. So now the police lobbying cant do enough to keep the seizure income in there hands. States who seize property over marijuana argue the income of the drug war helps support law enforcement, now the revenue to the states from taxing legal weed has finally shown them they don't need to seize property for money. In short yes it will be legalized in all states soon.
I am you - You are me - They are us
This post is by a banned member (RazzleDazzle) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(01 February, 2020 - 02:31 PM)JaffaTheOrange Wrote: Show More
It’ll become legal in the UK eventually. Just tax it and regulate the strains that can be grown. That’ll eliminate the Skunk

I have a feeling UK will be one of the last ones to do it!
This post is by a banned member (Magafi) - Unhide
Magafi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
WHO does not recommend medicinal use of marijuana, difficult to approve with that justification
This post is by a banned member (Carller) - Unhide
Carller  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
I'm in shock, why? There were a lot of cases when people died from an overdose. Did the government decide just to  turn a blind eye? Or is it just profitable for them to have fewer people every day? I understand that everyone likes to relax, but not with marijuana. There are many other ways. For example, meditation, taking baths with sea salt, all sorts of oils. I'll tell you about myself. I meditate and add various oils in my food that calm my nervous system https://www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/anxiety. So I don't understand the government's decision to legalize marijuana.
This post is by a banned member (nmeiyvery) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (chew179) - Unhide
chew179  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Its crazy! California now allows fliers to carry weed in LAX
This post is by a banned member (zotiyac) - Unhide
zotiyac  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Im sorry to tell you bro, but there have been 0 overdoses of marijuana in the history of the world as it is a plant to make you feel better.  Jew Jew Jew