Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Marijuana becoming legal in US

by toolband185 - 21 November, 2019 - 12:03 AM
This post is by a banned member (Financier) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
Squezzy  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
i rly want it to become legal here too!
[Image: zle1nsn.gif]
This post is by a banned member (xxOpenxx) - Unhide
xxOpenxx  
Contributor
Threads
4 Years of service
and thats nice information xD
[Image: 8q84Mxr.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Antonio) - Unhide
Antonio  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
That's the best news of the year
[Image: hNciefL.png]
This post is by a banned member (oleaola) - Unhide
oleaola  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(22 December, 2020 - 10:51 AM)ohoward1987 Wrote: Show More
It is a good news! Marijuana can be treated differently and people are divided into two types. A group of people who love weed(which I belong to) and a group of people who hate it. I'm fifty percent sure that those who don't like marijuana just haven't tried a good product. The first time I didn't like it, but after I tried the product from topshelfbc.com finally, I realized that everything depends only on the quality of what we take into our body. All love, quality marijuana and peace of mind. I am happy with it

I like weed
This post is by a banned member (Emmablaker) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 May, 2021 - 07:52 PM by Emmablaker.)
I remember this day in the most minor details. It was a big celebration that day. We organized a big Marijuana party with around 150 people, and this was insane. I would repeat it. I smoked a lot of marijuana that I don't have a lot of bad trips. That made me stop taking it a little. Instead, I tried the vape with CBD. It's also a very sick thing that I liked very much. I bought it from https://treetvapours.com. The thing is that I still use it, and I have a few similar kits at home. It's saving a lot of time and space to use it instead of marijuana.
This post is by a banned member (GalileoOoOo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Actum) - Unhide
Actum  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
They are about to that point the states who have legalized it make bank in taxes. So now the police lobbying cant do enough to keep the seizure income in there hands. States who seize property over marijuana argue the income of the drug war helps support law enforcement, now the revenue to the states from taxing legal weed has finally shown them they don't need to seize property for money. In short yes it will be legalized in all states soon.