Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

XBOX LIVE GOLD FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dioporco444 - 19 February, 2020 - 05:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (dioporco444) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
hi,does anyone know how to get xbox live for free? Pepe
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

:pepegun: GIVE IT A LIKE FUCKING ASSHOLES :pepegun:
if you act like that you will not end well.

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (YaSserX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
try to fake iban (risky) on a second account and then, use this account as principal xbox (idk if it's the right  name)
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (dioporco444) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 19 February, 2020 - 05:28 PM by dioporco444.)
(19 February, 2020 - 05:20 PM)gothboi Wrote: Show More
try to fake iban (risky) on a second account and then, use this account as principal xbox (idk if it's the right  name)

Microsoft doesn't detect it as fake? are they so stupid? ?? but thx man i'll try it.. pepeokay [Image: comfy.png]

(19 February, 2020 - 05:19 PM)YaSserX Wrote: Show More
im a xbox player me too im looking for it don't forget to share it with me when you find it kek

yeah sure......try the method that has shared the guy below :ezy: i'll try it too.. [Image: pepehappy.png]
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

:pepegun: GIVE IT A LIKE FUCKING ASSHOLES :pepegun:
if you act like that you will not end well.

[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (words) - Unhide
words  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(19 February, 2020 - 05:24 PM)dioporco444 Wrote: Show More

Microsoft doesn't detect it as fake? are they so stupid? ?? but thx man i'll try it.. pepeokay [Image: comfy.png]

im a xbox player me too im looking for it don't forget to share it with me when you find it kek

yeah sure......try the method that has shared the guy below :ezy: i'll try it too.. [Image: pepehappy.png]
I should do a thread on this method, i made it and i'm on xbox and i litterraly never pay my sub' so yeah kek try it
I do not sell anything. I do not have a public Discord / Telegram. I will never ask anyone for money / refuse any deal via middleman. I will never deny to confirm my identity via PM before any deal. Stay safe, I have impersonators.
(-.-)Zzz...

https://youtu.be/EDVrTYW2l84

This post is by a banned member (Nalon) - Unhide
Nalon  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Easy kek

Go to G2A, buy a code then follow my method :monkaEyes: kek
DISCORD SERVER : CLICK
This post is by a banned member (HonzaVu) - Unhide
HonzaVu  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(19 February, 2020 - 05:50 PM)lilheaven Wrote: Show More
(19 February, 2020 - 05:24 PM)dioporco444 Wrote: Show More

I should do a thread on this method, i made it and i'm on xbox and i litterraly never pay my sub' so yeah kek try it
So, how does it look like guys ? any method ? I want GOOLD AND PLAY ONLINE ffs why they have to take money for that.. so dumb
This post is by a banned member (24kobe) - Unhide
24kobe  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
rip kobe