Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[Looking] - Forex Trading. Inicators MT4, Groups, Mentoring, Strategies etc.

by Ragnarok - 16 April, 2020 - 08:23 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ragnarok) - Unhide
Ragnarok  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey.

I'm looking as beginner trader on Forex market useful information, especially Mentoring, via some groups on telegram, discord any...
also in pursuit of any of this Indicators for Metatrader 4 MT4, well working personal strategies.[Image: 8O9TM.png]

Thank you!
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...662e676966]
This post is by a banned member (Ghandiss) - Unhide
Ghandiss  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Have you tried using Pamm accounts?
This post is by a banned member (Beluga) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Sirgg) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (StevenWatsonsy) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2020 - 01:25 PM by StevenWatsonsy.)
Dude, it seems to me that everyone who reads this understands that this is a frank advertisement. I tried to study the indicator applications, but after two weeks of working with such applications, I realized that this was just a hoax. No application can be smarter than a person and predict how the market will change in the next hour. This is stupid and impossible. A couple of times the application showed the correct result, but it was just a coincidence. I am personally involved in trading nfp and not a single signal was correct. Instead, it’s better to study the latest articles about trading in this niche at https://fbs.com/tags/nfp-75 and get your guaranteed profit. Don’t be fools.
This post is by a banned member (FrankMathis) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 June, 2020 - 07:42 AM)StevenWatsonsy Wrote: Show More
Dude, it seems to me that everyone who reads this understands that this is a frank advertisement. I tried to study the indicator applications, but after two weeks of working with such applications, I realized that this was just a hoax. No application can be smarter than a person and predict how the market will change in the next hour. This is stupid and impossible. A couple of times the application showed the correct result, but it was just a coincidence. I am personally involved in trading nfp and not a single signal was correct. Instead, it’s better to study the latest articles about trading in this niche at https://fbs.com/tags/nfp-75 and get your guaranteed profit. Don’t be fools.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks
This post is by a banned member (SizzleX) - Unhide
SizzleX  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
signature
Rebranding
This post is by a banned member (JINOX) - Unhide