Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

-

by Manalishi - 19 April, 2020 - 04:19 AM
This post is by a banned member (EXCHANE) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Circinus) - Unhide
Circinus  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 December, 2020 - 09:18 PM by Circinus.)
(19 April, 2020 - 04:19 AM)Manalishi Wrote: Show More
Lately I've been thinking a lot about this, why are humans the only animal that are constantly depressed, have anxiety, personality disorders etc?

My conclusion so far is 2 major factors the first one is: We live in 3 timelines simultaneously where as other animals do not. We live in the past, present and the future all at once and constantly spend time worrying about things we cant change and things we don't even know if it will happen, why do we do this? Animals use purely instinct in every action and they can only live in the present, why don't we? We say we have a gut feeling but we are afraid to use it because of consequences that can happen in the future from using our instinct.

The second major cause I realized is that we live in a man-made world. Nothing we do is natural and close to nothing we eat is natural anymore, even if you buy pure organic "whole foods" they have still been manipulated and bred into something unnatural and man-made, even the meat is unnatural because of gene manipulation trying to harvest as much meat as we can from an animal so they grow grotesque and unnatural amounts of muscle. Humans are so disconnected from nature that we believe nature is something bad. How can something be bad if its nature?

If we lived in only 1 timeline and accepted nature as the only logical way to live would we still be depressed? I don't want to sound anti-society but we have to realize that society is a man-made logic, it has no actual meaning in nature. And what about money? Money will only ever work as long as both parties believe it exists, in fact its just a number on a piece of paper or numbers on a computer screen. What value does that have to nature?

Something else I've been thinking about lately is all the growing obesity in the world and how we try to manipulate our bodies with surgery, rather than eating our natural diet? Never in history have humans eaten such large quantities of sugar, carbs and fiber. We are even unable to digest fiber it just goes out the natural way and plants contains a lot of anti-nutrients that binds to minerals and honestly making us more unhealthy? I know this goes totally against the food pyramid, but why is the food pyramid designed to make us unhealthy and why is all processed foods bombed with pure sugar? People say people are just fat and lazy these days but honestly obesity has really only existed for less than 100 years when the food industry came along. Did a sudden Homer Simpson -virus spread across the world making everyone hungry and lazy? Of course not, we are just not eating the food that our body is designed for. We literally have the exact same bodies as we did 50,000 years ago so why would we eat anything different from back then? Raw meat, fish, eggs, fruits (in season), roots, nuts etc? Please notice how humans did not eat rice, potatoes, sugar, pasta, bread etc back then, and according to mainstream science diabetes is a modern disease, it did not exist in our ancestors. Diabetes is a man-made disease like most other things around us today.

If you took your time to read this random rant then massive cred to you! lol

It's because of our consciousness itself we are aware of what's currently happening and what will likely happens next. We act on a reasoning not on instinct itself
This post is by a banned member (Perceptionist) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Meh. Everyone saw the world like a sad place right now. I'm starting to hate social due to this. In my country there's still a lot of pandemia and ppl on social keeps spamming about this, just an example among everything of course. 
Also human being it's never happy, always want more, but ofter can't get it.
This post is by a banned member (Peter101) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (ChoiiS) - Unhide
ChoiiS  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Part of it is the fact that you can see everybody's shit.  You end up comparing yourself to peers online, especially if you keep in touch with previous friends.  Also, people feel the need to post any comment online since there's some anonymity or the fact that you don't have to look the person in the face, so then the culture gets more toxic.
This post is by a banned member (Crynsos) - Unhide
Crynsos  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Lack of nutrients and minerals such as vitamin D or omega 3

This post is by a banned member (UrNotSupposeToBeHere) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
look at me im always depressed and im not even human!
This post is by a banned member (Elidor006) - Unhide