Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚜️ #1 PRIVATE MONETIZING GROUP ⚜️ LIMITED SPOTS ⚜️ MAKE UP TO 1500$ / MONTH ⚜️

by Archbet - 29 August, 2021 - 05:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (Archbet) - Unhide
Archbet  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 March, 2022 - 05:27 AM by Archbet. Edited 12 times in total.)
Vouches

(29 August, 2021 - 05:53 PM)Kthun Wrote: Show More
Okay I got a vouch copy here is my review so far:

The seller has a lot of knowledge about anything bet related. He told me he will be giving sport predictions that will also include a budget management for the customers. Pretty much you will just have to place a bet with the amount he is going to tell you etc. So far I have not seen a prediction so I cannot review those for the moment, but as fast as I will see some I will tell you the results. About the mentorings that they provide, they are truly unique. The seller is going to teach you a lot of things about those predictions and how to make them etc. The other mentor is also really cool. The other mentor is right now teaching me some private methods on how to monetize things online & how to make money from them. So far everything went great and I am waiting to see results from those guys.

For the price , what you are getting is something that you really can't miss. You will be getting lifetime predictions & mentoring from those guys which is something really incredible.

I will update the review once I am going to learn more & have some earning proofs for y'all.

For now I can just wish @RoyalProfit GLWS! And let's see those earnings soon PepeBlush MoneyGIF

Okay so here is my review :

PREDICTIONS 10/10

MENTORING 10/10

SELLER 100/10

I highly recommend @RoyalProfit to anyone that is looking to make some serious cash online.

Here are my earnings from the 1st day of betting and 2 days of mentoring ,
made ~320$ :
[Image: bnGP5Kq.png]

[Image: uGDtJLL.jpeg]

(02 September, 2021 - 08:58 PM)Honorable Wrote: Show More
Bought my copy and so far the seller has been amazing at communicating and clarifying questions and worries.
UPDATE:
Overall this is a good buy, it includes four mentorships inside of it and sport predictions (which were amazing so far, however I didn't get around to opening a betting account). They vary in both time spent until your first earnings and complexity, I chose to go with the one I had a bit of knowledge in just as this would have been easier to put in practice and I'd earn my money back faster! So far got $120 (.637 LTC) and it's going strong. You have to put in work for most of the mentors! I'll give a try to the other 3 that are left as well, but I want to automate this first one as much as possible (Seller was awesome in suggesting ways to do that too!)
What I don't like, most of the mentorships require you to talk to humans a bit, more or less however I guess that's something you have to deal with in your normal day to day life as well. You will have a lot to learn, many skills to soak up and text to read. Get ready for that and you will see money raking in! They teach you design, marketing and a multitude of other skills in this group and I never felt as though my question was left unanswered.

Snippet of my earnings so far!
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Signature.gif]
[Image: Verifiedd.gif]
This post is by a banned member (DigitalProfit) - Unhide
Archbet  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
Sure.Join our Discord and we can talk more there !
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
is there still a vc left?
Archbet  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
One copy already sent @Planet, we will think about it if we will be sending more
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(29 August, 2021 - 08:59 PM)RoyalProfit Wrote: Show More
One copy already sent @Planet, we will think about it if we will be sending more

alright GLWSPepelove
This post is by a banned member (TheMentalist) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Goodluck with Sales Sir :pepo:
Archbet  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 August, 2021 - 02:17 PM by Archbet.)
(29 August, 2021 - 11:27 PM)Planet Wrote: Show More
(29 August, 2021 - 08:59 PM)RoyalProfit Wrote: Show More

alright GLWSPepelove

Thank you very much @Planet, I really appreciate, GLWS too Pepelove

(30 August, 2021 - 09:26 AM)TheMentalist Wrote: Show More
Goodluck with Sales Sir :pepo:

Thank you very much sir, I really appreciate  Hackerman