Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

HIRING HIRING SEARCH REFUNDERS / BOXERS ALL OVER THE WORLD BEST PRICES HIRING HIRING

by Morgensternson666 - 21 November, 2021 - 03:51 PM
This post is by a banned member (Luca) - Unhide
Luca  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
glws sir
This post is by a banned member (Morgensternson666) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
!!! UPDATE !!!

The team of REFUNDERS is filled with the exception of the POLISH market. I am looking for a Polish Refunder. good pay. Update on the boxers I'm still looking for MUCH MORE BOXERS! To give you a little insight into what we actually do and how the new page will go online on 1.1.22. It will be extremely easy for the boxers to make money. Each boxer will receive their own portfolio that they can build up. On the side, every boxer can divide up his work as he likes. Every boxer will have the opportunity to immediately pay out the money for the work he has done via pp - cc or btc. So don't be shy, get in touch !! I am happy to talk and answer 24/7. are searched explicitly: THE ENTIRE EUROPE AREA - AUSTRALIA

[Image: Signature.webp]
This post is by a banned member (Shield) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Psycho) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (monopoly27) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS  sheepe sheepe
If you need any Gift Cards {Shopping & Gaming} dm me [EU]
This post is by a banned member (P3t3r) - Unhide
P3t3r  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
Good luck hiring, if you need a second German refunder hmu.
This post is by a banned member (W_A_L_D_O) - Unhide
W_A_L_D_O  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
i mean GLWS, but this is huge opsec fuck up for anyone that actually signs up with them. But like i said GLWS, all the power to you.
This post is by a banned member (Morgensternson666) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(29 November, 2021 - 05:11 PM)W_A_L_D_O Wrote: Show More
pepeokay pepeokay i mean GLWS, but this is huge opsec fuck up for anyone that actually signs up with them. But like i said GLWS, all the power to you.

what a big opsec is are the unencrypted telegram chat groups that some "top" refunders use to pass on their knowledge. I'm only looking, only accepting people who introduce themselves with vouches, which I then use to call for inquiries afterwards. BUT thank you very much for your efforts.
[Image: Signature.webp]