Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Smooth Currency Exchange [Cash App | G Pay | PayPal | Venmo] > [Crypto]

by FastFlow - 17 December, 2021 - 12:43 AM
This post is by a banned member (FastFlow) - Unhide
FastFlow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 July, 2022 - 05:40 PM by FastFlow. Edited 10 times in total.)
I need to raise $20,000.00 with the quickness. I can lower the rate for anyone who can assist me with this endeavor. Long story short, I'm facing eviction. Another operation I have simply isn't making the money I anticipated and so I need to switch gears, but I need some kickstart funds.

Hello all. New here. Hoping to gain some new clients as well as new friends and colleagues. As the title says, I'm offering a currency exchange. A lot of these services are offered by brokers, leaving you at the mercy of their contacts coming through. Not here to step on anyone's toes, but know that I work alone.

I've come to notice that there are too many inquiries from middlemen and generally inexperienced members here, so I've edited this thread to make things clearer.

I don't do instant transfers as that raises red flags. There's a few business days turnaround to reach final destination; you'll be updated every step of the way.

I'm looking for daily, high volume contracts. We'll start with small amounts and work our way up.

I've exchanged well over $81,604.00 in less than a year without dropping a single pack because my clients did as I instructed. Recently a pack was lost because someone decided to do something stupid trying to find a quick way out, so that wasn't on my part; it was on theirs. Listen to my instruction clearly and all should go as planned.

I strongly prefer to work with teams/first parties. If you are a middleman looking for a quick escape, I am not taking a smaller fee than you. I don't know what your contract with x is, but please do not try to exploit my skills. My fees are FIRM. That said, my fee is currently 15%. Anything less isn't sustainable unless you're moving like $100K a week.

I pay in stablecoins. I'm no longer offering any other form of crypto as I'm sick of morons who don't understand slippage. When you get the stablecoin, you can do whatever you want with it.

Please no looky Lous. Serious inquiries only.

All of that said, I can currently exchange these platforms:

Cash App
G Pay
PayPal
Venmo

I plan to add Zelle in the near future.

Telegram @FastestFlow
Telegram @FastestFlow
This post is by a banned member (Dyzzie) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Syrex) - Unhide
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
GLWS Juice
This post is by a banned member (Ranil) - Unhide
FastFlow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(21 December, 2021 - 12:00 PM)Dyzzie Wrote: Show More
Pls reply to my DM, thanks.

Care to send me my money??
Telegram @FastestFlow
This post is by a banned member (Illuminated) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cyamski) - Unhide
Cyamski  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I have $105 Venmo, need BTC. 
Would you be able to go first?
FastFlow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(23 January, 2022 - 07:25 PM)Archfiend Wrote: Show More
I have $105 Venmo, need BTC. 
Would you be able to go first?

Sorry, the minimum BTC withdrawal is worth ~$35.40. Wouldn't really be worth the hassle. Moreover, I'm really interested in daily, high-volume contracts as I can manage thousands per day.
Telegram @FastestFlow