Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

done

by Malachai - 12 January, 2022 - 09:19 PM
This post is by a banned member (cbw) - Unhide
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 January, 2022 - 11:24 PM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
(15 January, 2022 - 08:38 PM)cbw Wrote: Show More
skid.

lmao retard fuck calling me skid xd
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Crypto...ce--636575
you offering the same service btw LOL

you can only bang tmos you embarassment. well done you little new comer
This post is by a banned member (Malachai) - Unhide
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(15 January, 2022 - 11:59 PM)cbw Wrote: Show More
(15 January, 2022 - 08:38 PM)cbw Wrote: Show More
skid.

trust me i can buy and rape your mom twice a day for 10 years with the amount of money i have Kappa
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 January, 2022 - 12:48 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More

trust me i can buy and rape your mom twice a day for 10 years with the amount of money i have Kappa

if you show me anything under a mil I'll laugh @ u, your perception of rich is prolly 6 figs hahahaha
...even worse you're fucking proxying LOL!
https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Need-s...erizon-ATT
just because you've got a glowing LGBT name doesn't mean you're shit, just means you're a skidlet that's been sitting on forums since 1992 and still has nothing going for you. I've never cringed harder at a title on a cracking forum in my life.
stay mad that you're a pooron that has to proxy + you're foreign and can't speak english straight. I could buy your whole family tree, don't get loud - you're a nobody.
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 January, 2022 - 04:21 AM)cbw Wrote: Show More

if you show me anything under a mil I'll laugh @ u, your perception of rich is prolly 6 figs hahahaha
just because you've got a glowing LGBT name doesn't mean you're shit, just means you're a skidlet that's been sitting on forums since 1992 and still has nothing going for you. I've never cringed harder at a title on a cracking forum in my life.
stay mad that you're a pooron that has to proxy + you're foreign and can't speak english straight. I could buy your whole family tree, don't get loud - you're a nobody.

you are a poor jealous scum as i can see the anger in your words also a cool fact is people like you are always under the influence of people like me, i don't waste time by writing ''skid'' on other peoples thread and i don't think you or anyone in your family have seen 6 figures together LOL
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 January, 2022 - 09:54 AM)Malachai Wrote: Show More

you are a poor jealous scum as i can see the anger in your words also a cool fact is people like you are always under the influence of people like me, i don't waste time by writing ''skid'' on other peoples thread and i don't think you or anyone in your family have seen 6 figures together LOL

yh and you can't distinguish between anger and me laughing at you. you're nothing. I just found it funny that the only thing you can do is tmobile and even that you proxy haha, you'd start beatboxing on the spot if I started questioning you. what am I jealous of? having to proxy a cashout service and having some lgbt coloured name? yh im good. show me anything under a mil and I'll laugh @ u.
Malachai  
Boss of Bosses
Threads
3 Years of service
(16 January, 2022 - 01:37 PM)cbw Wrote: Show More

yh and you can't distinguish between anger and me laughing at you. you're nothing. I just found it funny that the only thing you can do is tmobile and even that you proxy haha, you'd start beatboxing on the spot if I started questioning you. what am I jealous of? having to proxy a cashout service and having some lgbt coloured name? yh im good. show me anything under a mil and I'll laugh @ u.
i don't really flex here tbh and i don't have to prove anything you are a poor fuck and that's what i like i won't argue anymore because you are not worth my time have a good day scamming people for logs  kek
cbw  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 January, 2022 - 03:27 PM)Malachai Wrote: Show More
(16 January, 2022 - 01:37 PM)cbw Wrote: Show More

i don't really flex here tbh and i don't have to prove anything you are a poor fuck and that's what i like i won't argue anymore because you are not worth my time have a good day scamming people for logs  kek

proxying for tmos, stay mad 5 fig pooron
This post is by a banned member (LikeNoMarius) - Unhide