Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

[ONLY 4,99] – Discord Domination – HOW TO GAIN TONS OF MEMBERS & SET UP YOUR SERVER

by Error502 - 21 February, 2022 - 10:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Error502) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Goldfire) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MrD4rio) - Unhide
MrD4rio  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2022 - 03:58 PM by MrD4rio. Edited 1 time in total.)
- Vouch Copy Review -
I'll start by saying that the seller is very friendly and professional, the e-book is written in a very good english and easily understandable

Note: as the seller says himself, this e-book is perfect for "newcomers" of the discord scene (server creating&managing wise) since it includes mostly basic informations, so if you're already experienced in the field, this e-book would be half effective, I say half because however it includes some tips and even some connections to tools, services and stuff that can be very useful if one can't find them by himself.

E-Book look
21 pages are included, all the arguments are very well explained, there's no pictures but those aren't really needed in the case of this e-book, it's overall very simple but yet effective and it's organized in chapters so you can easily skip to the preferred ones.

Content
As said above, the content is referred to a public of people that have basic/mid knowledge of the Discord scene, however talking about the content itself I'd say it's a good quality content.

Price
We're talking about $4,99, in my opinion the price is right for what you're buying. You're not getting a blueprint, not a tutorial, you're getting a general guide made up of tips & arguments that will help you enter the Discord field as a server owner, possibly you could come up with all that stuff by yourself if you spent some time, also the e-book includes useful links.

Ending thoughs
Are you a novice of the Discord field and trying to aknowledge more about creating and managing a server? Do you need some tips & tricks?
This e-book is a very good starter.

Top ad by @PrivateAlps - exp 18-05-24

> mid spot by available <

Bottom ad by @TopG - exp 10-05-24
[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Bebz) - Unhide
Bebz  
Heaven
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 22 February, 2022 - 12:39 AM by Bebz. Edited 2 times in total.)
So I received a vouch copy and here is my review  PepeBlush
Bebz's Review:

First of all about the ebook:
The book is aimed at beginners.
So to those who have little experience with Discord and would like to build a server successfully. Just as it is also described in the thread.
It provides mostly basic and sometimes more advanced information that is the foundation for any successful Discord server, such as from building the server to events and promoting it.

Seller:
Quick response and very helpful. He also offers extra help if you need it after reading the ebook, which is not a common thing especially for such a low price.

Price:
I think the price is reasonable, as it is not set too high and the ebook conveys a lot of essential, although quite basic, information.

Design:
The design is kept simple and plain, nothing special, but this does not lower the quality of the content.

Overall 9/10:
Considering that the book costs less than $5 and, as mentioned above, is aimed at beginners, it definitely has a lot of value.
This is because it is not just basic information on how to successfully set up a server, but also covers more aspects such as advertising in a variety of ways.
Also, concrete links to pages are given, which are very helpful for the server and its promotion.
Another thing I really like is that you can always ask Heriox if you need help!

All promises were kept and since free updates are also included in the future, it is totally worth it in my opinion.

This post is by a banned member (lighttboy) - Unhide
lighttboy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Suit
[Image: qkaS2yX.gif]

[Image: cLdbRJM.gif]