Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

ranks having more +/-

by 123 - 31 March, 2022 - 05:14 AM
This post is by a banned member (123) - Unhide
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2022 - 07:50 AM by 123. Edited 1 time in total.)
if someone has 2x supreme or infinity they should have +12/-12 or +8/-8 but only one or the other, so if you have supreme and infinity 2x it wouldnt be +20/-20 only +8/-8 or if they have 2x supremes +12/-12 and if you have a triple upgrade award and 2x supremes like +15/-15 so the triple upgrade awards ads +3/-3 ontop of your 2x but if you have just supreme and you have triple upgrade it would be +9/-9 aswell as godlike having an extra +1/-1 and heavenlike an extra +3/-3 so if you have godlike, heaven like, supreme 2x, and triple upgrade it is around +19/-19 so it respects grind and contribution

max stack 2x and in the case of a deal dispute, the person that the dispute is being held against. cannot modify the reputation of the person who opened it.
also the whole thing doesnt have to be added, for example. just +1/-1 for godlike and extra +3/-3 for heavenlike
Smart My Profile don't stare,:  kek

Don't Forget to like and Don't Leech or you will be punished by @KSZ you fuckers
ApolloArt x ilostmy<3
High Everyday

This is all for now
This post is by a banned member (iamkakarot) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
it will effect whole system rich people will fuc$ small people in case of report
[Image: Videoclipfrtitlu-Realizatcu-Clipchamp9-e...m-crop.gif]
PAID 

This post is by a banned member (TimeChangeEverything) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
It doesn't work like that

Above Services are Paid Advertisement
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 March, 2022 - 05:30 AM)iamkakarot Wrote: Show More
it will effect whole system rich people will fuc$ small people in case of report

in the case of a deal dispute, the person that the dispute is being held against. cannot modify the reputation of the person who opened it

Don't Forget to like and Don't Leech or you will be punished by @KSZ you fuckers
ApolloArt x ilostmy<3
High Everyday

This is all for now
This post is by a banned member (Sango) - Unhide
Sango  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
rich people can already do like +-30 I don't think they need more power, plus there's 0 chance ksz would actually accept this suggestion
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(31 March, 2022 - 06:52 AM)Sango Wrote: Show More
rich people can already do like +-30 I don't think they need more power, plus there's 0 chance ksz would actually accept this suggestion

true but in the case they have that shit they don't need more power, @Barry fren told me to suggest  kek

ApolloArt x ilostmy<3
High Everyday

This is all for now
This post is by a banned member (Tampio) - Unhide
Tampio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2022 - 07:23 AM by Tampio. Edited 1 time in total.)
I agree that Godlike and Heaven should give you more +/-, that sounds reasonable to me. But stacking upgrades to get more just sounds retarded. If you want to buy more rep +/-, there's already some username items for that.
This post is by a banned member (H3X) - Unhide
H3X  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(31 March, 2022 - 07:23 AM)Tampio Wrote: Show More
I agree that Godlike and Heaven should give you more +/-, that sounds reasonable to me. But stacking upgrades to get more just sounds retarded. If you want to buy more rep +/-, there's already some username items for that.

nice suggestion  "Godlike and Heaven should give you more +/-" 
I do not sell anything, including sign spot ,...