Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Official CS:GO Tournament

by Darkness - 12 June, 2022 - 11:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Hello Cracked members,
As it was requested by the community, we have decided to launch a special CS:GO tournament for cracked.io members. The tournament will be hosted on Faceit and there will be no entry fee.
Tournament will be an elimination tournament where the loser of each match is immediately eliminated from winning the tournament. The winner of each match moves on to the next round until one winner is left over.
You can join the tournament with your team here.

Tournament prize is 500€. The prize will be distributed among the members of the winning team.

Tournament Rules:
-Hacking of any kind is prohibited and will get your team disqualified from the tournament.
-The maps will be decided through elimination by the captains. The map pool can be found here.
-Best of 1 through groups, quarters, and semis. Finals will be a best of 3.
-Teams who do not show up will be disqualified.

The tournament will begin on 6-18-2022 13:00 GMT + 1. The registration deadline is until 6-17-2022 00:00 GMT + 1. Each team must check-in a day before the tournament starts. Those who fail to, will be disqualified from the tournament. Good luck to all the teams that are going to participate!

Sincerely,
Staff Team
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Congrats to @K3tlyn, @davilerpro1, @bruce_u, @Onireves and @pgz on winning the tournament.
Thanks to all of the users who participated.
Sincerely,
Staff Team
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.