Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

USER:PASS Login Checker Bot V1 [Source Code] *Selenium - Firefox*

by Stranger9000 - 20 June, 2022 - 08:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (cookiegiver) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
thanks
This post is by a banned member (hiteki7529) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Warned #10
gg
This post is by a banned member (samsepiol6) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(20 June, 2022 - 08:03 PM)Stranger9000 Wrote: Show More
:monkas: This is source code I wrote that looks at an email.txt file and a password.txt file and inserts the data automatically into the email / password section of a website.  It then runs to see if the account exists and for each successful login attempt it records that login info on a email:password.txt file for you.  When the checker bot runs out of email & password combinations to check it will automatically close itself out.  It is recommended to run this bot on a computer that you are not using.

REMINDER 1 be sure to split the user:pass combo lists into separate text files.  If you don't know how this tutorial below I made might help you:
https://cracked.io/Thread-Using-Terminal...ux-Android

REMINDER 2 be sure to modify the EXAMPLE CODE to fit your computer user account & pathing needs.

KEEP IN MIND this source code is only useful for people who understand how to run Selenium or are learning how to run Selenium.  If you don't know what Selenium Automation testing is please check out a few YouTube tutorials to help you set up.  It roughly takes 8 minutes to learn how to set up.

IF YOU HAVE questions or ideas on how to make this code better I would love to hear feedback.  IF YOU SAY this code does not work it might be due to how each website is set up, your ability to understand coding, or a range of other factors.  I wrote the code as fool-proof as possible to adapt to every website out there but this is currently Version 1.

IN THE FUTURE I will be in the process of creating an assortment of 1-click hacker apps that are easy to use and that do not contain any malware attached to them (unlike the stuff you find on the darknet).  If you have any suggestions or ideas let me know your thoughts.  If you would like to share your gratitude please consider donating $1 in BitCoin to my BitCoin address shown below.  If I get 4 donators I will be able to buy a single cup of coffee to keep me active and steadily working on new code.

BTC Address:
3JWCqXwcK5t8g2cYx4dg7Htgi2hd6ryuMC

PepeKnife

will try
This post is by a banned member (skimo11) - Unhide
skimo11  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
good
This post is by a banned member (dy_direcc) - Unhide
dy_direcc