Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Good MMORPG games to play?

by WildTunaMan - 07 July, 2022 - 03:15 AM
This post is by a banned member (WildTunaMan) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
I've done Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and I'm looking for some new and exciting games to play.
Help me out by putting some suggestions please!  PepeBlush

Note: I play on pc
                    Certified Tuna Lover

Friendly mate who is here just because why not?  pepeokay

Yeah I'm not that special.
This post is by a banned member (Peternello) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nejima) - Unhide
nejima  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
The genre is in a bit of a lul atm. For story FFXIV? I'm not familiar with guild wars 2.
This post is by a banned member (Wavy) - Unhide
Wavy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
Blade & Soul catjam

Store/Discord

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this group.
This post is by a banned member (goldycracked) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
World of Warcraft is dropping a new expac soon
This post is by a banned member (jayzen) - Unhide
jayzen  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
I've played a lot of MMORPGs through my life and, for some reason, tried World of Warcraft really really late (last summer). Honestly, it is the best MMORPG I've played. What I like about it is that you can get geared to the top without having to grind 24/7 like in some other MMOs (Lineage 2 is the complete opposite of this). 

Also, if you play Shadowlands (the latest xpac), you can fully concentrate on one aspect of the game you like (PvP or PvE) without having to ever step into another. As I play a lot of The Burning Crusade, I've got tired of raids and wanted to try some PvP in Shadowlands. It was possible to fully gear a character in just a week or two (including full PvP conquest gear, 4-set, 2 legendaries). 

Some other MMORPGs I enjoyed playing are Albion and EVE online. They have lots of similarites in some game aspects, but their setting is completely different (first one is fantasy world, and second one is high-tech cosmo mmo)
This post is by a banned member (Vypir) - Unhide
Vypir  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
If you liked Skyrim, then Elder Scrolls Online is probably worth checking out. It wasn't for me but many people who liked Skyrim play that and enjoy it.
This post is by a banned member (kantow) - Unhide
kantow  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
I haven't played WoW in absolutely forever, stopping at the beginning of Shadowlands, however I still consider it one of the better MMOs I have played. I'm currently enjoying FFXIV's amazing story though, so if you haven't checked it out, I fully recommend doing so!