Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Life Is fucked.

by Axley - 13 August, 2022 - 05:30 AM
This post is by a banned member (UberFuck) - Unhide
UberFuck  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(14 August, 2022 - 04:46 AM)Axley Wrote: Show More
(13 August, 2022 - 06:22 PM)kaulu Wrote: Show More
if you’re still in school or have annoying always pushy parents i could see why you feel this way.
i’m a highschooler and i live in a world where no one gives a fuck about school or grades (besides parents and such) just because of the people and jobs i surround myself with.
Try meeting new people maybe?world is shitty but try not to continually talk about how shitty it is, because that won’t help.

Hey, I appreciate that you are taking the time to comment, but though its not about the people i surround with, its really the system of our world is fucked.
If i was surrounded by good people happy and healthy, it wouldn't change anything that people are slaves to government and more...
Although, You have a point, now days thankfully people care less about school..

(14 August, 2022 - 01:29 AM)UberFuck Wrote: Show More
Who cares what other people think?  Do your own thing and pursue success on your own terms.

Too little government and you have chaos.  Too much government and it becomes a tyranny, which is what we are seeing in a lot of countries right now unfortunately.  Governments come and go, but it usually takes a long time and a lot of bloodshed before change occurs.

Agreed, but still, if no one will stand up for our rights, the government will go too far...

Yeah, that's when the bloodshed comes.  Nobody wants to die a martyr if it won't have any impact on anything.  A leader needs to emerge resisting the tyrants, then the battle begins...at least according to history.
This post is by a banned member (dropout) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
It will change eventually