Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

nvm

by 000z - 13 August, 2022 - 11:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (000z) - Unhide
000z  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2023 - 11:35 PM by 000z. Edited 2 times in total.)
nvm
This post is by a banned member (doontcry) - Unhide
000z  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (Exodus0001) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
I am in

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

This post is by a banned member (A10114) - Unhide
A10114  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
i am in
Cool text at the bottom of my post.
000z  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (StrawberrySupreme) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(13 August, 2022 - 11:33 PM)000z Wrote: Show More
Hi, so I will try to introduce myself and explain why I am making this thread in one long paragraph. sheepe
A few years ago, I started getting paid with bitcoin. In the beginning, I was spending every single sat I was making on random shit until I didn't have anything left to buy, so I started holding it. A few weeks after I decided to hold what I was earning, I started searching about other coins and how the blockchain works. From this day, I started buying other cryptocurrencies and holding them for a while. One day I discovered the Futures, and at that point, I already knew a lot about how the market moves, and I started making some trades without using a shit ton of leverage. A few months ago, I made a group on Telegram and a twitch channel only for Portuguese people. I made the Telegram group and the Twitch channel for two reasons to help people for free and to make some friends. Unfortunately I never made any friends in the crypto space, so that's why, I'm making this thread and inviting everyone to make a free Telegram group where we can talk about crypto and other things.

I will make the group and share it with you guys if we have at least five people to join Pepelove , and if we open the group, I can give mod to every staff on Twitter or if you are a member that wants to make this group friendly and big.

If you are selling trades or trying to teach people and asking them for money, gfy PepeBlush .

Bye
pepeokay

Pm me an invite link plz  PepeBlush
000z  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Bumped #8
(This post was last modified: 25 August, 2022 - 12:57 AM by 000z.)
This is a bump

(24 August, 2022 - 07:00 PM)StrawberrySupreme Wrote: Show More
(13 August, 2022 - 11:33 PM)000z Wrote: Show More
Hi, so I will try to introduce myself and explain why I am making this thread in one long paragraph. sheepe
A few years ago, I started getting paid with bitcoin. In the beginning, I was spending every single sat I was making on random shit until I didn't have anything left to buy, so I started holding it. A few weeks after I decided to hold what I was earning, I started searching about other coins and how the blockchain works. From this day, I started buying other cryptocurrencies and holding them for a while. One day I discovered the Futures, and at that point, I already knew a lot about how the market moves, and I started making some trades without using a shit ton of leverage. A few months ago, I made a group on Telegram and a twitch channel only for Portuguese people. I made the Telegram group and the Twitch channel for two reasons to help people for free and to make some friends. Unfortunately I never made any friends in the crypto space, so that's why, I'm making this thread and inviting everyone to make a free Telegram group where we can talk about crypto and other things.

I will make the group and share it with you guys if we have at least five people to join Pepelove , and if we open the group, I can give mod to every staff on Twitter or if you are a member that wants to make this group friendly and big.

If you are selling trades or trying to teach people and asking them for money, gfy PepeBlush .

Bye
pepeokay

Pm me an invite link plz  PepeBlush

I will pm u the invite if we get one more:))