Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚡[1 CPY LEFT]⚡[VOUCHED 10/10/22] ⚡MAKE $1,000 WITH 3 HOURS OF WORK⚡[USA, UK, CA, AU]

by ArlingtonHUE - 03 September, 2022 - 06:48 PM
This post is by a banned member (Amado) - Unhide
Amado  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 07 September, 2022 - 06:50 AM by Amado. Edited 1 time in total.)
Review

I bought a discounted copy from OP and these are my initial thoughts. Before any bums decide to ask me for proofs just know it takes around 3-5 hours to complete the tasks and then 5-7 days to receive the payment. It's gonna take me at least 1-2 days to complete the task cause I am busy with work and all but the good thing is I can do it from anywhere, so it might be faster.

Method: 10/10
The method is a gem and OP has worked on it for years. Essentially you can do it for yourself once per year but OP helps you maximize your earnings by giving tips on how to do it for friends/family members. PDF is very detailed with pictures and arrows so you won't get lost. In the beginning, it does feel overwhelming but you just have to follow step by step and you'll get the hang of it. Investments are about $~130, which isn't too bad for the return.

Seller (cause that's as much as important as the method): 10/10
Unlike most sellers in the forums, He will guide you step by step. He's always updating the method and giving pointers. OP is a chill guy and even requests to do a phone call/screen share to assist and He's available when I have any questions. 

Price: 10/10
You're gonna make at least $500 profit from one account after expenses(method & investment) and over $800 per person you do it for. Plus you can do it every 12 months so the ROI is awesome.

Overall it's a 10/10 from me so far, of course, I will update this thread with proof. As far as payout goes you can choose Virtual or Physical delivery of the card. Personally will take 1 virtual so I can post payout proof and the rest physical so I can withdraw for cash.
This post is by a banned member (elcamel101) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS id buy but im not from US
Join Camels School Of Learning  sheepe 
https://discord.gg/bNAQBmVnrw
[Image: gifgit.gif]
This post is by a banned member (ArlingtonHUE) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 September, 2022 - 08:21 PM)KnightChampion Wrote: Show More
Good luck with sales  Pepeclap

(10 September, 2022 - 09:06 AM)elcamel101 Wrote: Show More
GLWS id buy but im not from US

Thank you guys, appreciate it a lot. Updated the thread, copies being sold are synced with another forums I am selling on. Mainly limited copies that way I can make sure if anyone needs help I am there, but so far it has been minimal. Discord group is also beneficial in that aspect a lone. Add me on discord and tell me you're from cracked and say hi.
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #12
(This post was last modified: 12 September, 2022 - 12:22 PM by ArlingtonHUE.)
Bumping this, DM KingJ#7994 me with any questions.

This is a bump

This just in, can be completed for USA, Australia or even Canada now. Add me on discord so I can answer any questions - KingJ#7994
This post is by a banned member (Amado) - Unhide
Amado  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(07 September, 2022 - 06:28 AM)Amado Wrote: Show More
Review

I bought a discounted copy from OP and these are my initial thoughts. Before any bums decide to ask me for proofs just know it takes around 3-5 hours to complete the tasks and then 5-7 days to receive the payment. It's gonna take me at least 1-2 days to complete the task cause I am busy with work and all but the good thing is I can do it from anywhere, so it might be faster.

The method is a gem and OP has worked on it for years. Essentially you can do it for yourself once per year but OP helps you maximize your earnings by giving tips on how to do it for friends/family members. PDF is very detailed with pictures and arrows so you won't get lost. In the beginning, it does feel overwhelming but you just have to follow step by step and you'll get the hang of it. Investments are about $~130, which isn't too bad for the return.

Unlike most sellers in the forums, He will guide you step by step. He's always updating the method and giving pointers. OP is a chill guy and even requests to do a phone call/screen share to assist and He's available when I have any questions. 

You're gonna make at least $500 profit from one account after expenses(method & investment) and over $800 per person you do it for. Plus you can do it every 12 months so the ROI is awesome.

Overall it's a 10/10 from me so far, of course, I will update this thread with proof. As far as payout goes you can choose Virtual or Physical delivery of the card. Personally will take 1 virtual so I can post payout proof and the rest physical so I can withdraw for cash.

Update: The method is working great, can cashout 500 but I am working towards my $1k.
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 September, 2022 - 12:42 AM)Amado Wrote: Show More
(07 September, 2022 - 06:28 AM)Amado Wrote: Show More
Review

Update: The method is working great, can cashout 500 but I am working towards my $1k.

Let’s get this money. Steal of a method for this price especially with all of the support I offer & me doing it a long side with the buyers.
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #15
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2022 - 12:53 AM by ArlingtonHUE.)
This is a bump

Updated with countries this company also works in. Will add auto buy soon & change the method from two versions, one with unlimited support + one with no support. Two different prices

For now they come with unlimited support + access to the discord group which is priceless. Two more buyers about to cash out $1,000. One buyer already did yesterday.

Get it while you can.

Discord & telegram linked in thread
This post is by a banned member (Sambias) - Unhide
Sambias  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Interested, I am in the US & have friends in all 3 countries, will message you for more info to buy soon!