Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⭐[68% OFF] Blessed Signals! Create your own Crypto signal leak service! Bot included⭐

by ThemYouAndMe - 21 September, 2022 - 05:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2022 - 08:37 PM by ThemYouAndMe. Edited 7 times in total.)
Hello boys, no thread design as im trying to keep this as simple as possible!

This method will teach you how you can create your own crypto signal leak service and make money fully autopilot! 
This package includes:

~ 25 Page PDF File with detailed instructions and images teaching you every step you will be taking to create sucessfull crypto leak service
No bullshit, straight to the point information, VERY Noob friendly, anyone can do it.

PDF File includes tutorial on: Where to get TOP Crypto signal group invite links (100's of them)
How to set up the bot that will automaticly leeche any messages from telegram to your discord server in real time without any delay
Some tips on advertisment and tactics to boost your sales / members

~ Custome made HQ python bot that leeches signals from telegram channels to your discord server

~ Discord server template that you can use / edit on your prefferences 

~ My support.

Its not a secret that crypto signal groups are making BANK. If you are looking for a legal business opportunity, this is an ideal solution as its truly autopilot with minimum human interaction.

Due to nature of this tutorial / guide / bot, i will be giving 2 FREE Vouch copy to an Godlike members i deemed to be actually HQ 

The price for the tutorial + bot is: $249.99  $79.99!

Buy it herehttps://subinys.sellix.io/product/632b24b9afbca

If you have any pre-sale questions or inquires, don't hesitate to DM me on site or leave your questions down below.

Reviews:

[Image: o6ypiCw.png]

[Image: uWHW4Ew.png]

I made my own crypto signal leak service as an experiment (My country local).

Without basically any advertisment (Except One comment in facebook crypto group with my invite link in it and a refferal scheme), I got 340 members as of right now.
Here is some sales screenshots (Thats obviously not all of them)

[Image: gsasZss.png]
[Image: 8LmQD8x][Image: rJs4dLu.png][Image: 5FGF01z.png][Image: 8aoClx9.png][Image: m18DpAt.png][Image: hqjBbxO.png][Image: 4jtpqtH.png][Image: 0s9aniN.png]

This post is by a banned member (Kink) - Unhide
Kink  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
glws sir

This post is by a banned member (SANTA) - Unhide
SANTA  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 October, 2022 - 11:13 AM by SANTA. Edited 1 time in total.)
REVIEW:

Guide : 10 out of 10
~ An genuine private method, not cpa or whatever nonsense that other merchants sell
~ I've never seen it mentioned on cracking forums
~ Step-by-step instructions
~ It has a lot of pictures, way easier to understand
~ The method is working as the time I'm writing this review

Vendor : 10 out of 10
~ Friendly
~ Professional
~ Active over cracked.io (meaning you can get quick support answers)

Price: 10 out of 10
~ This guide should be worth $1000+ in my opinion, not just because it is extensive and good, but also because earnings can easily reach five figures every month, which I don't think I will be able to say about any other books from here
~ If you have successful marketing techniques, the initial investment is low. To be honest, you won't be able to make a lot of money without a decent plan because there is already some competition

TLDR: The method works, the price is reasonable, and the vendor is kind; it's worth a shot
[Image: z4nupn.webp][Image: 2c4mrd.webp]
[Image: t7exyf.webp]
This post is by a banned member (Lightz999) - Unhide
Lightz999  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
GLWS
This post is by a banned member (Effy) - Unhide
Effy  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 01 October, 2022 - 07:31 PM by Effy. Edited 1 time in total.)
I've received a vouch copy from the seller @ThemYouAndMe

I'll start it off with saying that this is probably one of the only e-books that could bring you long term profit out there on the market right now.

SELLER [10/10]:
@ThemYouAndMe was very friendly, going above and beyond his obligations to help me set up the bot. As an example, I initially was going to se t it up on a linux VPS but due to how the bot is coded (using windows-only os functions) I couldn't run it on linux. He offered to help me with an RDP to start the bot up on. Later on I've set it up on a windows RDP and it's worked flawlessly ever since.

E-BOOK [9/10]:
It's short, pretty well written. I wish it would have been a bit more explanatory for the people that have no technological knowledge, but I'm sure the seller will make up for that. It got screenshots and I didn't need help with anything that was written in the e-book, however it lacks the red pointing arrows. :)

BOT [9/10]:
It works. Coded in python, pretty efficient. The config file is easy to modify due to how the variables are named and you get screenshots in the book for it. Has every feature you would need.

I'm going to recommend this as it has the high possibility of making you completely legal, long term income with minimal work to do. This is perfect for a side gig in case you are a busy person.
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #6
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (KnightChampion) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (nacho__x) - Unhide
nacho__x  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Sounds good, GWLS my guy