Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against SaveCord.io — Wiping & sharing our authed members.

by Pitcher - 02 November, 2022 - 01:40 AM
This post is by a banned member (Pitcher) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Nic1337) - Unhide
Nic1337  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 November, 2022 - 11:26 PM by Nic1337. Edited 1 time in total.)
oh hey, this link was given to me by mistake and I know exactly what happend. I don't think that your OWN members was sold @Pitcher, the owner of BoostHub was paid to promote the service named Sellpass on 31 October. He also sold his own verified members to the Sellpass owners. 
Your members are just dumb accusing you for no reason: you are promoted by Tabz, I am promoted by Tabz, Boosthub is promoted by Tabz. We all just have mutual customers and members, the reason behind the abuse is Boosthub.

[Image: image.png]

I received multiple reports about this move recently as well, but was busy as fuck and didn't had the time to dive into it. 
Anyway, I hope that you @Pitcher are fine now and @Hen1x I would love if you could take action beside this abuse.

EDIT: After a discussion with AX I might say that Boosthub didn't sold the members either, I can't bet on that but yeah.. Don't take my comment as true.
This post is by a banned member (Hen1x) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Nic1337) - Unhide
Nic1337  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(15 November, 2022 - 11:46 AM)Hen1x Wrote: Show More
Savecord don't have any TOS about how you can manage your members. it's all up to you. You can sell, troll them, savecord don't care about it. But it's wrong thread to discuss. The dude literally opened scam report without any proofs and claiming Savecord sold his members and removed his partnership for nothing lol

ah, I know that Letoa at least had in TOS something about it. I would like to have some rules about it since some people are abusing it, anyway it's up to you on how you choose to manage your business. Unfortunately for Pitcher, we can see that BoostsHub are the ones who did the pull on Sellpass  Popcorn
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Pitcher Please provide me with the screenshots of communication. Do so within 24hrs.
[Image: OTrKwjW.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 9.05

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (Hen1x) - Unhide