Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @Azrael

by Hans69son - 18 November, 2022 - 04:37 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
on hold for 3 days.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (Hans69son) - Unhide
Hans69son  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
[Image: Screenshot-20221124-092247-2.png]

No update about the shipment since 19th November.
[Image: cRSIo2W.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Mai) - Unhide
Mai  
Royalty
Threads
2 Years of service
@Hans69son provide your btc addy for refund.

Hans69son  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2022 - 02:49 AM by Hans69son. Edited 1 time in total.)
XMR: 887RYPBMUvwQTtkUrZUvFU572X5uDM9XEPRFWkbACxdHDnEfMkxBwbDTFYpq86k8Dc2isUXCvy95DPAF5fZaqK5HN4FH4vs

@Azrael
Mai  
Royalty
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 November, 2022 - 02:44 AM)Hans69son Wrote: Show More
XMR: 887RYPBMUvwQTtkUrZUvFU572X5uDM9XEPRFWkbACxdHDnEfMkxBwbDTFYpq86k8Dc2isUXCvy95DPAF5fZaqK5HN4FH4vs

@Azrael

Like I said in the post before. Please provide your BTC address. Your XMR you sent still has not arrived in my wallet so is therefor not possible to refund.

Hans69son  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@Liars this guy is threatening me in telegram ( https://ibb.co/QX71v2Y ) that if I don't provide btc address then he won't refund me.

@Azrael what exactly do you mean by "Your XMR you sent still has not arrived in my wallet" here is the screenshot of XMR sent to you on 16th November https://ibb.co/D8R3QXL

@Azrael because of you I have lost exactly 12 days and a headphone. And now you are telling me this https://ibb.co/QX71v2Y ? Stop bullshitting me.

Now i want total compensation for wasting my time and money.

@Liars please make a decision for this.
Mai  
Royalty
Threads
2 Years of service
The only time wasting individual is you. You're absolutely a fucking moron. You aren't getting compensated for shit, if anybody should be it should be me. You ruined my vacation by having me logged in on cracked multiple times and dealing with a $12 scam report when my name costs $5000 euros not even including my username items. Nobody threatened you as this has taken too long already. You can either provide your BTC address or you won't be refunded. I will SCREEN SHARE WITH KSZ if needed to show that I RECEIVED 0 OF YOUR MONEY LMAO. You're a loser, I will destroy your rep myself aswell as the "reputation" you have because you acted like a child. Now provide me with your BTC addy once again or you know the outcome. Stop wasting my time you fucking degenerate kid.

Hans69son  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(28 November, 2022 - 11:17 PM)Azrael Wrote: Show More
The only time wasting individual is you. You're absolutely a fucking moron. You aren't getting compensated for shit, if anybody should be it should be me. You ruined my vacation by having me logged in on cracked multiple times and dealing with a $12 scam report when my name costs $5000 euros not even including my username items. Nobody threatened you as this has taken too long already. You can either provide your BTC address or you won't be refunded. I will SCREEN SHARE WITH KSZ if needed to show that I RECEIVED 0 OF YOUR MONEY LMAO. You're a loser, I will destroy your rep myself aswell as the "reputation" you have because you acted like a child. Now provide me with your BTC addy once again or you know the outcome. Stop wasting my time you fucking degenerate kid.

So mad anyway I don't give two fucks on whatever you are saying. I have paid you in XMR and i want my refund in XMR as well plus you have to compensate me for your terrible service which costed me both my time and a headphone.