Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against @Ultimateref

by martianfc - 23 November, 2022 - 12:36 AM
This post is by a banned member (martianfc) - Unhide
martianfc  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Scammers Profile Link:https://cracked.io/Thread-Ultimate-Refund-Service-AMAZON-GOD-FAST-SERVICE-WORLDWIDE-100-000USD-OFFER?page=5
Sales Thread: https://cracked.io/Thread-Ultimate-Refun...FER?page=5
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $300
Screenshots of Communication: They deleted the communication
Additional Information: Paid $300 for the advertisement on cracked.io and to be included in a refund team. Apparently been kicked out without knowledge, yet the thread is being bumped. Blocked by the two other refunders. Haven't received or benefitted from the "partnership"
Crypto address for a refund:
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ultimateref Respond within 24hrs
[Image: a2sNa8E.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @vyactor - Until 24.04

[Image: cBsyzt7.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @PapaMiau - Until 8.05

[Image: SPADONE-CC-Signature-Design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @TopG - Until 27.04

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (ultimateref) - Unhide
martianfc  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
Bumped #4
(This post was last modified: 23 November, 2022 - 05:54 PM by martianfc. Edited 1 time in total.)
(23 November, 2022 - 05:44 PM)ultimateref Wrote: Show More
Responding to this, I can say your scam report is useless. We didn't make a deal about the partnership timeframe. We had no real deal, we kept you with our service for much longer than supposed. You didnt invest even half hour a day for our service, besides that you got paid for few orders anyway. You bought ads for 1 week but we kept you with us for much longer, I don't see that as a fair deal, I can get investors who will buy ads for a year not week for 33.3% split. Also, can admins check my thread and delete his posts where this guy is trash talking about our service just because we stopped working with him.

In response to this, if you can get investors, why did you beg for me to invest for the week? Also fair deal? 33.3% split? I essentially made nothing. If you calculate investing 300 and getting back like $80 max as a return you are wrong. Also, Admins I invested days into the service? I was the one that placed updates in the thread? I had to ensure that R (@eighteigh) was working, I ensured that you guys got vouches when the service was starting? Trash talking because you guys are actually bad refunders? That's the truth to the statement LOL. You guys removed me off this partnership, without me knowing, then saying we didn't make a deal? Yes we did, unfortunately you guys have deleted everything so I can't even show where I was promised to work alongside you guys. Also get more investors when you guys were asking me for more money for ads? Be serious. Furthermore LOL, I had the log in to the telegram, to the nulled and to the cracked, you guys did a hostile takeover but instead of actually being actual men, you stole from me, plotted on removing me then you want to PM me on Telegram? saying I should edit or remove the post? Or else? LOL I have the screenshot.

This is a bump
martianfc  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(23 November, 2022 - 07:37 PM)ultimateref Wrote: Show More
Bro, you paid for 1 week ads and we worked together for more than a month. We gave you job, gave you opportunity to show yourself that you can become one of our workers but you didnt do that. Not all investments goes as planned. I am boss here and if Im not okay with how my workers work I can fire them anytime. If you wanna be your own boss you can provide service on marketplace. Nothing more to say. I dont see myself breaking any rules here.

This is a massive change of tone now LOL because I've made the report but remember you threaten me earlier.  I paid for one week of ads (that you beg for) gave me job and opportunity? You came to me, while I was doing my own thing asking for me to come alongside you in a partnership, if you have no idea how a partnership works, that means we are all equal members/hold equal share and rights. You aren't a boss nor are you a boss overall in life. Become one of our workers? You guys just started this whole thing, actually we started it essentially together. If I didn't give you guys my 7k Amazon refund (that I did on my own) as an initial vouch you wouldn't have gotten any heads up even. Opportunity to show myself? You mean the refunds we were doing? Even recently you R, took it upon yourself to do the refunds sent in recently (mind you, I've been in constant dialogue with customers, even that Apple order currently on going in Brazil) you decided to do the refunds then say I am not working? But when I did the amazon replacement.... or when I was paying for scans or pushing the business I wasn't working? stop being stupid
martianfc  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
My apologies, I didn't realise the admin had deleted the post, the recent one can be deleted. Will discontinue.