Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against MarioMNa1

by fiendin - 23 November, 2022 - 10:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (TrendSetta) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 November, 2022 - 01:27 AM by TrendSetta. Edited 2 times in total.)
Hi
This post is by a banned member (fiendin) - Unhide
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 November, 2022 - 11:50 AM by fiendin.)
@MarioMNa1 blocked me on telegram

@MarioMNa1 unblock me on telegram, whats wrong with this guy? I just checked all the labels I sent him, half of them arent even scanned yet, it was supposed to be done 11/22. the labels he "dropped" werent scanned yet, false promise
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(25 November, 2022 - 07:51 AM)fiendin Wrote: Show More
@MarioMNa1 blocked me on telegram

@MarioMNa1 unblock me on telegram, whats wrong with this guy? I just checked all the labels I sent him, half of them arent even scanned yet, it was supposed to be done 11/22. the labels he "dropped" werent scanned yet, false promise

Provide evidence that half of the scans are not done.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 25 November, 2022 - 09:57 PM by fiendin.)
here it is @Liars

https://imgur.com/a/9hyDupV

I had to pay someone to do all the labels today.

https://imgur.com/a/Lnw4zW9

https://imgur.com/a/Lnw4zW9 PROOF That @MarioMNa1 Blocked me
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@MarioMNa1 Refund him for half of the scans that was not scanned. Within 24 hours.
 [Image: ItoMCXt.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 5/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 4/19/2024
This post is by a banned member (MarioMNa1) - Unhide
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2022 - 02:25 AM by MarioMNa1. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 November, 2022 - 10:00 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@MarioMNa1 Refund him for half of the scans that was not scanned. Within 24 hours.

i have done all the scans and i can send u the proof of delivery , all delivered from my state , i got all the dropoff receipts and i can send them to u thru dms

hes not even showing the tracking # wtf , ill send u all the labels trk and show u where it dropped off from (my state )

@Liars , i sent all dropoff receipts proof to @Darkness , idk if he saw them , i can send em to you too . 31 were scanned as i can see by my workers , only 2 were dropped and delayed for being unscannable so they getting scanned soon . He didnt even send tracking proof , i got all proof i need . i can send u all the labels he sent me with the trk # record and where it was dropped from . With the receipts and everything , hope you ban this guy because he surely done that to other people  probably who knows. please dm me on my telegram MarioMNa @Liars or send me ur telegram and ill send all evidence needed
[Image: 1MoQtfv2dLTo3jWo.gif]

[Image: WMsFKgipKFzVAjsf.gif]
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 26 November, 2022 - 01:41 AM by fiendin. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 November, 2022 - 10:59 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More

i have done all the scans and i can send u the proof of delivery , all delivered from my state , i got all the dropoff receipts and i can send them to u thru dms

hes not even showing the tracking # wtf , ill send u all the labels trk and show u where it dropped off from (my state )

@Liars , i sent all dropoff receipts proof to @Darkness , idk if he saw them , i can send em to you too . 31 were scanned as i can see by my workers , only 2 were dropped and delayed for being unscannable so they getting scanned soon . He didnt even send tracking proof , i got all proof i need . i can send u all the labels he sent me with the trk # record and where it was dropped from . With the receipts and everything , hope you ban this guy because he surely done that to other people like ftid.cx probably who knows. please dm me on my telegram MarioMNa @Liars or send me ur telegram and ill send all evidence needed
had no issue with ftid.cx, idk what this guy is on, hes just spewing non sense at this point https://imgur.com/a/tZtXBKi

def unprofessional af and he unblocked me and blocked me again https://imgur.com/a/tZtXBKi
This post is by a banned member (Springo) - Unhide
Springo  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Hello Id like to provide some evidence in case of the fiendin 

This video should proof that he did pay me for some
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/_6WrZQCYTm4

Id like to add aswell that "fiendin" is very generous and I dont realistically see him scamming