Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report against MarioMNa1

by fiendin - 23 November, 2022 - 10:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (Springo) - Unhide
Springo  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Warned #25
(27 November, 2022 - 08:54 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More
(27 November, 2022 - 08:52 PM)Springo Wrote: Show More
(27 November, 2022 - 08:40 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More
first of all , the workers are my friends so it will never get burnt lmfao . second of all , i got all dropoff receipts stop playing smart , 3rd of all . call em up idc , all of the labels will be marked as fraud once they know , and i will mark them all as fraud for ups rn if u wanna play it like that lmfao . ur runner isnt in the same spot in brooklyn last i checked . You can talk to ups and theyll tell u the real address its been dropped off at . im going to mark them as fraud in 3 hours if you dont stop tryna scam me , i alr sent all the proof .

Im using information provided by runners who have down thousands of drops for people like Ronin
Im not sure why your fighting me too

You seem kind of anxious about something ngl

Edit:
My runner isnt in same spot for all labels in 1 location
Ours atleast get scanned in :)

yk that if u talk to ups / usps support u can know the exact address its being sent from? and where its departed from . all im gonna say so go try that and prove me wrong , and you reply too fast for not being the creator of the report  kek  .

and atleast use some proof all u do is talk , send receipts or sum im bored

If I run my own ftid biz why would I need to use you? Makes no sense
I already provided proof he sent me a bunch of labels to drop which ive done

And sure ill provide some receipts
https://youtu.be/-kJe-ZMWAXw

And congratz you manage to confuse even more people
https://imgur.com/8MbDFVv
This post is by a banned member (MarioMNa1) - Unhide
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2022 - 09:29 PM by MarioMNa1. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 November, 2022 - 09:19 PM)Springo Wrote: Show More
(27 November, 2022 - 08:52 PM)Springo Wrote: Show More
Im using information provided by runners who have down thousands of drops for people like Ronin
Im not sure why your fighting me too

You seem kind of anxious about something ngl

Edit:
My runner isnt in same spot for all labels in 1 location
Ours atleast get scanned in :)

yk that if u talk to ups / usps support u can know the exact address its being sent from? and where its departed from . all im gonna say so go try that and prove me wrong , and you reply too fast for not being the creator of the report  kek  .

If I run my own ftid biz why would I need to use you? Makes no sense
I already provided proof he sent me a bunch of labels to drop which ive done

And sure ill provide some receipts
https://youtu.be/-kJe-ZMWAXw

And congratz you manage to confuse even more people
https://imgur.com/8MbDFVv

those arent dropoff receipts bro who do you think youre fooling
[Image: 1MoQtfv2dLTo3jWo.gif]

[Image: WMsFKgipKFzVAjsf.gif]
This post is by a banned member (fiendin) - Unhide
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 November, 2022 - 09:03 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More
(27 November, 2022 - 08:57 PM)fiendin Wrote: Show More

u keep assuming shit lol, the mods here can confirm that me and spring is two different people. why dont you just pay you half so we can close this ticket already?

i wont pay shit for scammers like you , send the receipts and more proof of dropoff . ure backing up this scam report with threats and useless fake bullshit like the fake tracking # screenshotted 7 times , thats why ill never pay you , i backed it up with full proof , receipts , tracking proof , and u still talking ? this thread is closed to me @Darkness @Liars , check the proofs i sent 2 days ago n judge urself , also u said ur dropper was dropping off from brooklyn , show me another tracking # u done these 2 days with dropoff proof coming from brooklyn ny

and u sent him all the tracking #s while most of em were updated since 11/22 and i dont see new record of a new dropoff happening anywhere

ive never scammed any dropper, i dont need to. im paying for quality service and ur service isnt, 

1) uve been assuming that i scammed ftid.cx which i didnt, provided proof with that i used him from the past and it was just fine
2) u assumed spring and me is the same person which i already provided proof that i paid him for service that u didnt manage to finish in given set timeframe, and he also provided multiple proofs that he did the job for what I paid for
3) u got caught using a dropoff box for more than 5 times which can potentially burn that spot hence why half the labels werent even scanned 11/23
4) u ran a discord group called "methods" and telegram which i paid for in the past buying rts meth from u and other accs, had no problem with that.
5) u had 24 hrs to pay me the half and its been almost 48 hrs, @Liars whats the final verdict on this situation? please let us know since going back and forth is just a waste of both parties time
Springo  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
Id like to add one more thing, based off of your photos they scanned in friday, when I dropped it off, not wednesday/thursday as you claim

Looks like from what you provided aswell I was right, only some scanned in before burned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBgsMqdbWGU
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 27 November, 2022 - 10:06 PM by MarioMNa1.)
(27 November, 2022 - 09:42 PM)Springo Wrote: Show More
Id like to add one more thing, based off of your photos they scanned in friday, when I dropped it off, not wednesday/thursday as you claim

Looks like from what you provided aswell I was right, only some scanned in before burned

well they were scanned at 2:56 pm 11/25 , while ur "dropper" dropped: them off at 6 pm in 11/25 too  , sounds about right , right? u cant be out here falsifying things broski when u clearly dont know how to put up a story .

now please send dropoff receipt proof to give some evidence to ur claim

and as i recall , u do only have service available from monday till thursday , and 2 days ago was friday , so stop actin tough when u know damn well that ure scammin me .

those are the dropoffs u said u have made https://imgur.com/a/yAJk28a ????

Springo  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(27 November, 2022 - 09:50 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More

well they were scanned at 2:56 pm 11/25 , while ur "dropper" dropped: them off at 6 pm in 11/25 too  , sounds about right , right? u cant be out here falsifying things broski when u clearly dont know how to put up a story .

and as i recall , u do only have service available from monday till thursday , and 2 days ago was friday , so stop actin tough when u know damn well that ure scammin me .

This is just a back and fourth argument, I dont know how else to explain to you you burned it
You burned your dropof for that day
Most of those didnt scan
Thats why he came to me
Regarding the receipts its not just one location, and hes not my personal runner either
Regarding my times, thats when I reply, not when service is running, service is mon-fri
I didnt scam you at all, I have nothing to do with this transaction, im simply here to provide proof I dropped it

And lets say I was tiger why would I pay u $500 when I have my own biz?
MarioMNa1  
Contributor
Threads
1 Year of service
(27 November, 2022 - 11:14 PM)Springo Wrote: Show More
(27 November, 2022 - 09:50 PM)MarioMNa1 Wrote: Show More

This is just a back and fourth argument, I dont know how else to explain to you you burned it
You burned your dropof for that day
Most of those didnt scan
Thats why he came to me
Regarding the receipts its not just one location, and hes not my personal runner either
Regarding my times, thats when I reply, not when service is running, service is mon-fri
I didnt scam you at all, I have nothing to do with this transaction, im simply here to provide proof I dropped it

And lets say I was tiger why would I pay u $500 when I have my own biz?
and u didnt provide no proof u dropped it , no receipt , no proof of postage , faulty scan time (i done the scan on the 25th and not u since ur "scanner done it 6pm and the scan was on 2pm) , and more and more i can count on , while he faked tracking #'s (sent the same tracking # 6 times in a row to @Liars ) . and u could be drop servicing if yk thats a thing , since tyger himself said that hes doing that for some 'clients' .  u threatened me of callin up staples so ik what kind of person u are now . Thats why this will go on back nd forth again and again until @Liars intervenes

This post is by a banned member (fiendin) - Unhide
fiendin  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
@Darkness @Liars update on this?