Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚡ NFA TO FA VALORANT ACCOUNT TUTORIAL ⚡

by Hyperhopper - 04 May, 2022 - 01:46 AM
This post is by a banned member (AcoX) - Unhide
AcoX  
Threads
5 Years of service
(04 May, 2022 - 01:46 AM)FTIDCX Wrote: Show More
This is a simple guide that explains how to convert NFA Valorant accounts to FA accounts bound to your own email. 
Show ContentSpoiler:

Reply to see the steps to convert NFA Valorant accounts to FA accounts bound to your own email. ! If you have any questions just contact me on discord, check my profile to find my discord! 
Idk who made this but I thought I’d share it cuz I found this on some discord server

Leeching = Ban   [Image: popcorn2.gif] 

ty
This post is by a banned member (johnvalo) - Unhide
johnvalo  
Registered
Threads
tyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
This post is by a banned member (Calica) - Unhide
Calica  
Registered
Threads
me ajudou muito, obrigado!! ?
This post is by a banned member (arthurlynow) - Unhide
Threads
This is a simple guide that explains how to convert NFA Valorant accounts to FA accounts bound to your own email. 
Show ContentSpoiler:

Reply to see the steps to convert NFA Valorant accounts to FA accounts bound to your own email. ! If you have any questions just contact me on discord, check my profile to find my discord! 
Idk who made this but I thought I’d share it cuz I found this on some discord server

nice
This post is by a banned member (Klytio) - Unhide
Klytio  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
Thanks
This post is by a banned member (aeonised) - Unhide
aeonised  
Registered
Threads
Show ContentSpoiler:

thank you so much.
This post is by a banned member (yagox777) - Unhide
yagox777  
Threads
Show ContentSpoiler:

MUCHO BUENO
This post is by a banned member (CheapRolex) - Unhide
Threads
Show ContentSpoiler:

thank you