Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

⚡Compas’ Agency⚡ Hotel, Flight, Car Booking Service ✨50%✨ ✔️MM Accepted ✔️

by Compas - 02 February, 2024 - 07:26 PM
This post is by a banned member (Compas) - Unhide
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 12 March, 2024 - 08:08 PM by Compas. Edited 7 times in total. Edit Reason: title, added flights & cars )

⬇️You can find a few vouches down below:⬇️
Show ContentSpoiler:
Tags (ignore):
Show ContentSpoiler:
This post is by a banned member (qEpsilom) - Unhide
qEpsilom  
Registered
Threads
Can vouch for compas.
ordered with them last summer for a £1k a night hotel, within 3 days had the hotel booking confirmation, easy process, went smoothly, no problems at all.
ordered with them recently, however the hotel i wanted didn’t work, this is explained in their TOS that spares must be given in case the main hotel does not work.
i asked for a refund and was given it straight away, again good customer support, and peace of mind knowing you can get a refund just in case it doesn’t work.

They’ve been doing this for years, and out of any service i’ve tried on cracked or nulled, this is easily the one with the best customer support, literally near instant replies whenever you want, they’ve been doing this for years, easily the best service on here.

Haven’t tried the car rentals, but i’m sure the process and service is as good as the hotel which i would honestly rate a 10.
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #3
This is a bump
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #4
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (robertonazig) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Hotel nights ordered with the Compas team.
Stay of several nights requested a few days before. Contact with the team was clear and professional. The order was validated on the day of the start of the holiday, so on time. It's a shame that it doesn't work with all the hotels, but the selection is good enough. Only regret: payment to be made in advance and not after confirmation of booking.
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #6
(This post was last modified: 07 February, 2024 - 01:02 AM by Compas.)
This is a bump

(03 February, 2024 - 09:59 PM)qEpsilom Wrote: Show More
Can vouch for compas.
ordered with them last summer for a £1k a night hotel, within 3 days had the hotel booking confirmation, easy process, went smoothly, no problems at all.
ordered with them recently, however the hotel i wanted didn’t work, this is explained in their TOS that spares must be given in case the main hotel does not work.
i asked for a refund and was given it straight away, again good customer support, and peace of mind knowing you can get a refund just in case it doesn’t work.

They’ve been doing this for years, and out of any service i’ve tried on cracked or nulled, this is easily the one with the best customer support, literally near instant replies whenever you want, they’ve been doing this for years, easily the best service on here.

Haven’t tried the car rentals, but i’m sure the process and service is as good as the hotel which i would honestly rate a 10.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

(06 February, 2024 - 10:44 AM)robertonazig Wrote: Show More
Hotel nights ordered with the Compas team.
Stay of several nights requested a few days before. Contact with the team was clear and professional. The order was validated on the day of the start of the holiday, so on time. It's a shame that it doesn't work with all the hotels, but the selection is good enough. Only regret: payment to be made in advance and not after confirmation of booking.

Thank you very much for the feedback!
This post is by a banned member (gamemaniacs) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Interested! Do you accept Middleman?
Compas  
Godlike
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #8
(This post was last modified: 10 February, 2024 - 03:11 AM by Compas.)
This is a bump

(07 February, 2024 - 12:47 PM)gamemaniacs Wrote: Show More
Interested! Do you accept Middleman?

Hello!
Yes we accept Middleman.

We accept Liars and Lucas!