Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⛔[BLACKHAT] MENTORSHIP - RAKE IN MAD ETHEREUM! - REPEATABLE - EXTREMELY PROFITABLE!⛔

by Th3M4sk - 16 September, 2023 - 05:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Th3M4sk) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (FSaint) - Unhide
FSaint  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
VC?

Brick by Brick.
This post is by a banned member (idugahole) - Unhide
idugahole  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 04 October, 2023 - 07:23 PM by idugahole. Edited 1 time in total.)
THIS IS A VOUCH REVIEW

Method: 9/10
The method is very well proven to be able to make a lot of money very quickly. If you follow the guidance of the seller, you will certainly get your invested money back and more. This method is for those who are willing to work and invest the required money. I rated 9/10 because the method is not 100% private, by this I mean, it involves a type of technique well known in the blackhat space. What you're paying for here is the mentorship, the seller's private method, and the $300 worth of assets he provides you. Definitely worth buying if you have money to invest in the setup of this method.

Seller: 10/10 
Very responsive, and happy to help in a relatively quick manner. Doesn't mind explaining any steps in further detail, or answering any stupid questions I have. Also very friendly and professional.

Overall: 9.5/10
Definitely one of the better methods I've seen in a long time. While it isn't anything revolutionary, the earning potential is amazing. Bonus points for the HQ OpSec tips provided because this method is 100% blackhat. The original pricing of the mentorship ($600) was pretty high in my opinion, considering the cost of the required investments. I mentioned this to him, and I managed to convince him to sell it for a much more reasonable price! 
This post is by a banned member (MirageRef) - Unhide
MirageRef  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(04 October, 2023 - 07:22 PM)idugahole Wrote: Show More
THIS IS A VOUCH REVIEW

The method is very well proven to be able to make a lot of money very quickly. If you follow the guidance of the seller, you will certainly get your invested money back and more. This method is for those who are willing to work and invest the required money. I rated 9/10 because the method is not 100% private, by this I mean, it involves a type of technique well known in the blackhat space. What you're paying for here is the mentorship, the seller's private method, and the $300 worth of assets he provides you. Definitely worth buying if you have money to invest in the setup of this method.

Very responsive, and happy to help in a relatively quick manner. Doesn't mind explaining any steps in further detail, or answering any stupid questions I have. Also very friendly and professional.

Definitely one of the better methods I've seen in a long time. While it isn't anything revolutionary, the earning potential is amazing. Bonus points for the HQ OpSec tips provided because this method is 100% blackhat. The original pricing of the mentorship ($600) was pretty high in my opinion, considering the cost of the required investments. I mentioned this to him, and I managed to convince him to sell it for a much more reasonable price! 

You are not allowed to ask for a VC.

All VC's has to be given to Godlike or Heaven ranks.

I wouldn't trust to this VC.

DWC

This post is by a banned member (idugahole) - Unhide
idugahole  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 October, 2023 - 03:53 PM by idugahole. Edited 1 time in total.)
(04 October, 2023 - 11:44 PM)LegitChecker Wrote: Show More
(04 October, 2023 - 07:22 PM)idugahole Wrote: Show More
THIS IS A VOUCH REVIEW

You are not allowed to ask for a VC.

All VC's has to be given to Godlike or Heaven ranks.

I wouldn't trust to this VC.

DWC

Reading isn't that hard, I promise.

You should try it: 
https://cracked.io/misc.php?action=help&hid=10

It's literally the first rule, so you have no excuse.

Also, the seller is
accepting MM so there's no risk.

I don't even know the seller and you got me out here defending him because you sound stupid.