Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⛔BIGGEST CRYPTO CHANNEL LEAKED⛔✅⚡FATPIGS SINGALS LEAK✅⚡STOP OVERPAYING FOR SIGNALS⚡✅

by Netshild - 14 June, 2024 - 11:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Netshild) - Unhide
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(06 August, 2024 - 01:43 AM)derrick22 Wrote: Show More
is payment monthly or what?

one time payment
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 08 August, 2024 - 02:41 PM by Netshild.)
We just had one of the craziest trades lately, BTC market crash was predicted: [Image: E1BdyuI.png]
[Image: SeiFJZT.png]

around 20% Short in 2 days on Spot, while most people use a little bit of leverage that trades was 40-60% profit for the most.
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Still going great, Contact for updates :)
This post is by a banned member (luhvoos) - Unhide
luhvoos  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 August, 2024 - 01:41 AM by luhvoos.)
(14 July, 2024 - 11:57 AM)kubon400 Wrote: Show More
The bot for leaking FatPigs signals works flawlessly, messages are delivered instantly. Reading the messages sent by the FatPigs group, one can tell that they know what they're doing; they choose their signals very carefully and don't send anything unless they are sure of their decisions. It is clear that they have extensive knowledge about crypto and trading. An additional plus is that they share information about Airdrops and various important news from the world of cryptocurrencies along with their commentary on the subject.

Netshild is a friendly guy; he helped me with several issues related to exchanges and trading without any problems and answered my questions (I am a beginner). It is clear that he has experience in this field and knows what he's doing. Yesterday, he created an additional bot on Telegram that is connected to the Cornix app, and now you can set it so that signals from FatPigs are automatically created on the exchange, which is a huge plus. Netshild helped me configure the bot.

I am happy and grateful that I found this post on the forum and joined the group. Let's make money together; if anyone is considering joining, I think it's really worth it!
yo hows ur progress looking like now?

(05 July, 2024 - 11:50 AM)RudiRammler Wrote: Show More
(02 July, 2024 - 05:35 PM)Two1 Wrote: Show More
(17 June, 2024 - 12:45 AM)RudiRammler Wrote: Show More
just bought will update when i got my setup

EDIT:I'm convinced so far! The group invitation already has over 100 forwarded messages. I checked the past signals and the chart and found no errors. The results look real.

I'm investing $3,000 initially and will deposit $300 every month. Even if the returns are less than stated, I should have about $10,000 after six months.
Aside from the 10,000 goal, this will bring in more than the average salary in my country after 6 months.
I'll see how it goes in the next few months, but for now I think this opportunity is real.

Any updates?

Yes, I've made my first two trades. One trade is still running with a profit of $180. The second trade hit the stop-loss yesterday due to big market changes and lost $117. So right now, my total profit is $63, which is about +2% for my portfolio, even though the crypto market is going down a lot.
yo hows it looking for you now
This post is by a banned member (luhvoos) - Unhide
luhvoos  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(05 July, 2024 - 09:20 PM)Arnika Wrote: Show More
(17 June, 2024 - 06:09 PM)Arnika Wrote: Show More
You accept Bank Transfer?

Edit:

Vouch 
Paid 250£ via Revolut

I personally wanted to join the group about three years ago but never did since the price was too high.
That's why I decided to buy it now when I saw he is reselling the group's signals.. The seller is very friendly and responds quickly. While I'm not a fan of Telegram, everyone can use what they prefer.
The group is legit, and the seller forwarded the last 120 posts, which is nice.
Currently, I have 2 running trades that are soon going to hit take profit, and 4 potential airdrops, 2 of which are guaranteed. Just one airdrop will cover my initial investment, so I believe it's quite a nice product.
After I receive the airdrops and take some profits, I will update my review.

9/10

Update on my vouch for Leak Group:They've added Cornix support, making it 100% passive. I'd give them a 10/10 now!

I`m about 1,5% up with my whole portfolio, cause last trade sadly dumped hard into SL cause market crash :(

yo hows ur portfolio looking now?
This post is by a banned member (Santer) - Unhide
Santer  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
I bought a spot Yesterday, till now nothing happend as I bought late night. will update when some action happens and results
I Always Take MM @Liars
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #55
This is a bump
Netshild  
Infinity
Threads