Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅[$5,000+/MONTH]⚡️THE #1 INCOME SYSTEM TO GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM⚡️[EARN or REFUND]✅

by Hustler - 14 January, 2022 - 02:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Ste4lthyy) - Unhide
Ste4lthyy  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
nice
This post is by a banned member (Hustler) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (TheGondi) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (in7Lx) - Unhide
in7Lx  
Threads
2 Years of service
(14 January, 2022 - 02:56 PM)Hustler Wrote: Show More

If you have any questions or concerns, you can contact me with the following:
Discord:
 Hustler#6693
Telegram*: @HustlerSupport

*Please beware of scammers on Telegram. Here is more information.

[Image: ptjVYPE.png]

Reviews:

(14 January, 2022 - 02:57 PM)globalcitizen Wrote: Show More
I was looking to buy a money making method here, so why not try this one. I’m gonna update a review, I hope it’s not recycled trash from 2010.

Here's my review:

Methods: 9/10
First of all, there are 7 methods in total even though seller said that there are only 4 bonus methods, so this was a very pleasant surprise. The methods are mostly semi-private and the seller definitely has experience with the methods. All of the methods are different, so you don’t have to rely on one platform. It’s 99% whitehat (legal) and one of the methods could be considered as greyhat. The methods aren’t related to things like dropshipping or CPA surveys ?
Another good thing about them is that you can also get paid in crypto.

Seller: 10/10
The seller responded fast with a friendly tone, which was very helpful. He knew what he was talking about.

Price: 10/10
By buying this you can easily earn your money back in 2-7 days if you start after purchasing it. It’s without any doubts worth the price, especially with the discount.

I myself decided to try one of the methods where I saw very high potential, I expect to get my first payment in 1-2 days, so I will update this post later on.

I'm very happy with my purchase, the opportunities mentioned in the course are very good.

(24 January, 2022 - 02:46 PM)DoinBusiness Wrote: Show More
I bought a copy of @Hustler's method Lucrative Profits, so here is my review.

A big vouch for this! When I was buying this, I didn't expect it to be so good, but the seller really found genius ways to make money from multiple sources. I've heard something about the websites used in the guide before, but never thought of so many good ways to profit off them. 

I started with the first method in the guide, and it's insanely profitable. Believe me, something like that hasn't been ever sold on cracked. Anyway, I invested just 30 bucks and now I'm in profit of more than $600. And it has been less than a week... I'm starting to scale it and even found some other ways to profit more.

If you do it every day, you could be making even more than $200-300+ a day doing this. The earning potential of all of the methods is HUGE! There are also some autopilot and semi-autopilot methods, but if you spend 2-3 hours daily on the methods, you could profit more than with just running it on autopilot. 

It's 100% worth it, the seller helped me with some parts of the method. If you consider how much value is in it, the price is very low. 

My Overall Rating is 10/10, worth every penny. 

Edit: Proof of earnings

[Image: os7mDqh.png]

(29 June, 2022 - 06:14 PM)Mikesch Wrote: Show More
I bought this back in May and had some time to test this out. To be honest I did it only during weekends (like 5 weekends) with only $100 investment and didn`t really scale, but still got some decent results. I`m currently like $500 in profit which is in my country very good considering the fact that I worked only for like 2 hours per day during the weekends. I plan to start scaling during this summer instead of my summer job. And the support is also very useful. 

I`m giving this method 9/10. 

Here`s my binance account (I use it to get payouts):
[Image: wkgREq8.png]

(05 February, 2022 - 08:14 PM)visamastercard Wrote: Show More
So I'm back with an update as I promised.

I tried one of the bonuses (already received crypto on pic below) and one of the main methods, from which I expect payout next week so I will post an update too.

[Image: proof-01.png]

(11 February, 2022 - 06:44 PM)DigiProfits Wrote: Show More
[ VOUCH REVIEW ]

Methods: 9/10
There are 3 main methods that are from 90% private. Some of the 4 bonus methods are in my opinion also private but most of them are semi private. Lastly, OP recommends investing at least $20-$50 even though it can be done with no investments. 

Seller: 10/10
The seller is friendly and i believe that he can actively support all of his customers. 

Design: 9/10
Designs of all files is good, it’s not that much fancy, but well organized. 

My overall rating is 10/10, it is worth the price. Thank you for offering me a vouch copy. 

(25 January, 2022 - 07:36 PM)lllIlllIlllIlll Wrote: Show More
I received a review copy of @Hustler’s Lucrative Profits (Premium), here’s my review.

Methods: 
There are 3 main methods and 4 bonuses, and also 4+ resources. The methods are mostly private and some semi-private. It doesn’t require any prior skills or huge investments, if you have like 30-50 bucks, you should be good to go. It’s very hard for the methods to get saturated, in fact most of them show no signs of saturation.

Seller:
The seller responded to all of my message and he should be able to proffesionally assist you.

Price:
The price is good if we take in consideration that you can your money back in a week and profit farily fast.

My overall rating is 9/10.

(19 August, 2022 - 10:12 AM)Meep_ Wrote: Show More
[Image: 8jo3Mg2.png]

SELLER [10/10]
Seller is a very professional guy , i believe he can assist his customers nicely
PRODUCT[10/10]
The ebook consists of various method and i personally feel these are the best methods to earn a good amount of money. Once again those are very hq methods i recommend 100%
OVERALL
My overall rating would be 10/10 , the price is very good as the ebook is very detailed and it consists of hq methods
Thanks for offering me a vouch copy

(20 August, 2022 - 11:09 PM)Ph4s3 Wrote: Show More
Hustler gave me a vouch copy. I've got access to the Premium Package.

The main guide is brief and contains no fluff whatsoever.

I wish all courses could be as clear and well written as this!

It is very well illustrated and provides all the resources you need.

Multiple, legit methods to make money, and they are all laid out in very careful details. Some of these methods are even unique to me, I will definetely try them!

Hustler also provides a couple other similar methods as bonuses.

So plenty of choices to work with and profit from!

You can also get access to the Mastermind group via discord, where you'll make connections with other people and discuss the best ways possible to make money through different methods / techniques.

As for the method and effectiveness themselves - Some might be easier to rip profits from while others might take more time depending on the amount of work you put in, but... I don't see any of them not working - I'm confident it can work for me, and I think if you put work into it, it could work for you too, no doubt about it!

My Overal Rating is:
9.5 / 10

And last but not least, for the price given, this is totally worth it and I trully recommend this!

(22 August, 2022 - 04:40 PM)Boss Wrote: Show More
Boss Reviews

Methods
Really Good Mentorship, The premium package contain 7 UHQ Methods ( 3 Main and 4 Bonus ).
You can easily earn money from different sources, all methods are different and private ( No dropshipping shit or something like that ).
All the methods are fully WhiteHat ( which is rare for high-yielding methods )

10/10

Support
The seller is extremely professional and friendly.
All his customers are getting a personal support and a mentorship if they need any help.
As he said in the mentorship "Unlike other sellers, I actually want you to make money"

11/10

Design
The design is very simple because the goal is to learn how to make money and not beeing impressed by the design of the ebook
Simple and efficient.

8/10

Price
Mate, the price is ridiculously low compared to the amount of informations and methods provided by the mentorship.
You can earn your money back in 3 days easily if you focus on all these methods

10/10

Total
If you are serious about making money online I don't know why you didn't already bought this mentorship
I can't recommend enough !

10/10

(26 January, 2022 - 01:33 PM)Lukee123456 Wrote: Show More
I'm back with a big vouch for my man @Hustler

This is the best €49 I spent in a long time. After buying the method (yesterday) I decided to try it right away. I invested some money to see results faster and tried one of the bonuses yesterday. Today in the morning I received $173 in my bank account. I really can't recommend this enough, the information is worth much more than the current price. 

If anyone is wondering if it is needed to invest; it isn't. But if you do, you can see results faster. 

Proof:
[Image: proof-of-earningsy.png]

(27 January, 2022 - 05:50 PM)LSD05 Wrote: Show More
So here is my review on both the guide and the seller.

First of all, I wanna thank @Hustler for helping me with the methods, it really helped me a lot! I haven't seen most of the methods before, all of them are unique, not something stupid like CPA, scamming, ewhoring, or dropshipping. 

Everything in the guide is clearly explained with screenshots and with the premium I received multiple useful resources. 

I can happily recommend this guide, the method is unique and works (feels good after wasting hundreds of dollars on this forum xD).

(30 January, 2022 - 05:30 PM)600ps Wrote: Show More
I bought the method today in the morning and Im back with a short review. The 7 methods that are included are decent and to a certain extent unique.

Im saying to a certain extent because the basic concepts can be found on the internet but the way they are done cannot be found on the internet. But when you think about it, this is the case with all "private" methods on the internet imo. 

Its clear that the seller has experience in these fields and is able to help. I asked the seller about something many times and he always answered instantly or in 20 minutes (we probably are in close timezones).

Im currently setting up one of the "main" methods and Im already in profit (like $40, EDIT: image below) with one of the bonuses. Before buying it you should know that like half of the methods require a small investment which is ~$50. The rest doesnt. In one of the methods the more you invest the more you earn.

Am I satisfied with my purchase and the price? Yes, its worth it, but not if you are like a very experienced digital marketer running an agency. If you are teen/adult that just wants to start making money online, its for you.

My overall rating is 8/10

Proof of earnings:
[Image: oqysunx-1.png]

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: What is required to get started?
A: One of the main benefits of this system is that it requires only a minimal investment and can be done globally.
All you need is the guide, PC/laptop, and internet connection.

Q: Is this legal and whitehat?
A: Yes, all of these methods are legal.

Q: Are the main methods related to Amazon, CPABuild, Craigslist, eBay, eWhoring, Gambling, Hacking, OGAds, RATs,
Reselling, Scamming, Surveys, Posting on TikTok, Trading, or YouTube AdSense?

A: No, this isn't a random saturated method. This is the real deal!

Q: How can I get paid?
A: There are more ways to get paid, including Bank Transfers, PayPal, and Cryptocurrency.

Q: Do I need any previous experiences or special skills?
A: No, this system works for everyone no matter where you live or how old you are.

Q: Why do you sell it if you can make so much money?
A: I decided to sell it because it's nearly impossible to get saturated and wanted to have another source of income.

Take action, stop wasting your time, and start making money today!

[Image: YlTsGFR.png]

thanks for share dude