Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅[$5,000+/MONTH]⚡️THE #1 INCOME SYSTEM TO GAIN FINANCIAL FREEDOM⚡️[EARN or REFUND]✅

by Hustler - 14 January, 2022 - 02:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (Trascend) - Unhide
Trascend  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2022 - 04:54 PM by Trascend. Edited 1 time in total.)
messaged you on discord

This post is by a banned member (Lester_Crest) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Messaged on discord, been buying methods a long time, hopefully this maybe the last time to buy methods
This post is by a banned member (11Yellow11) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 January, 2022 - 12:47 PM by 11Yellow11. Edited 1 time in total.)
Here i am back with the review: this is not an ebook for people that have already been lurking in digital marketing for a while, because all 7 "methods" are pretty simple and you won't find any unique twist on them (i hoped for some kind of different way of doing things but it's just a straight-up guide to start).

I'm not saying that these methods are not profitable, with the right effort they can become a good chunk of income and for the most dedicated anyone of these methods can become a business.

So, this is not for you if you want to find unique and exclusive methods, because the ones in the ebook (+ bonus) are like "evergreen" methods that can't be saturated.

The most attractive method is not a method, it's the same process as the others basically but just with different product/service, content and audience. You get the idea.

If you like to have the info well organized and be able to look at something immediately if you ever forget what the next little step should be, this is the ebook for you. But don't expect to be spoonfed, there is a lot to do in terms of "evaluating the situation yourself".

Support is good, could be faster and more detailed.

I'm personally trying the first and "fastest" method, because each one of them take quite some time and it's not gonna work out the first time for more than 90% of people, simply because some of this stuff has related skills that take a bit of time to execute properly. 

I have some of this skill, but i lack in others. Outsourcing can really speed up things exponentially and i can totally see why. But you have to have some knowledge about outsourcing as well.

Beginner Rating: 8/10 - Good info, good partner networks and different approach to the same "business". Great to have everything in one place.
Intermediate Rating: 6/10 - The methods can be basically found anywhere if you know how to search, there is no unique twist to it. The first partner network is really interesting.
Expert Rating: n/a - I consider myself a lifetime beginner but in reality i'm in the middle of being intermediate. And i'm sure that the expert wouldn't even think about buying any kind of ebook.

Would not spend my money again. Edit: all methods are whitehat, just the first one is normal grayhat, that's why you can potentially earn for life if you put time in one of these.
This post is by a banned member (wubabuba123) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 January, 2022 - 12:45 PM)11Yellow11 Wrote: Show More
Here i am back with the review: this is not an ebook for people that have already been lurking in digital marketing for a while, because all 7 "methods" are pretty simple and you won't find any unique twist on them (i hoped for some kind of different way of doing things but it's just a straight-up guide to start).

I'm not saying that these methods are not profitable, with the right effort they can become a good chunk of income and for the most dedicated anyone of these methods can become a business.

So, this is not for you if you want to find unique and exclusive methods, because the ones in the ebook (+ bonus) are like "evergreen" methods that can't be saturated.

The most attractive method is not a method, it's the same process as the others basically but just with different product/service, content and audience. You get the idea.

If you like to have the info well organized and be able to look at something immediately if you ever forget what the next little step should be, this is the ebook for you. But don't expect to be spoonfed, there is a lot to do in terms of "evaluating the situation yourself".

Support is good, could be faster and more detailed.

I'm personally trying the first and "fastest" method, because each one of them take quite some time and it's not gonna work out the first time for more than 90% of people, simply because some of this stuff has related skills that take a bit of time to execute properly. 

I have some of this skill, but i lack in others. Outsourcing can really speed up things exponentially and i can totally see why. But you have to have some knowledge about outsourcing as well.

Beginner Rating: 8/10 - Good info, good partner networks and different approach to the same "business". Great to have everything in one place.
Intermediate Rating: 6/10 - The methods can be basically found anywhere if you know how to search, there is no unique twist to it. The first partner network is really interesting.
Expert Rating: n/a - I consider myself a lifetime beginner but in reality i'm in the middle of being intermediate. And i'm sure that the expert wouldn't even think about buying any kind of ebook.

Would not spend my money again. Edit: all methods are whitehat, just the first one is normal grayhat, that's why you can potentially earn for life if you put time in one of these.

So the sentence "I have customers as young as 15 making $400+ a day with this system" is false or? what's your opinion should i invest in this or not? thanks for the answer cheers
This post is by a banned member (600ps) - Unhide
600ps  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 January, 2022 - 11:20 PM by 600ps. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Adding proof of earnings )
I bought the method today in the morning and Im back with a short review. The 7 methods that are included are decent and to a certain extent unique.

Im saying to a certain extent because the basic concepts can be found on the internet but the way they are done cannot be found on the internet. But when you think about it, this is the case with all "private" methods on the internet imo. 

Its clear that the seller has experience in these fields and is able to help. I asked the seller about something many times and he always answered instantly or in 20 minutes (we probably are in close timezones).

Im currently setting up one of the "main" methods and Im already in profit (like $40, EDIT: image below) with one of the bonuses. Before buying it you should know that like half of the methods require a small investment which is ~$50. The rest doesnt. In one of the methods the more you invest the more you earn.

Am I satisfied with my purchase and the price? Yes, its worth it, but not if you are like a very experienced digital marketer running an agency. If you are teen/adult that just wants to start making money online, its for you.

My overall rating is 8/10

Proof of earnings:
[Image: oQYSUnX.png]
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 January, 2022 - 05:30 PM)600ps Wrote: Show More
I bought the method today in the morning and Im back with a short review. The 7 methods that are included are decent and to a certain extent unique.

Im saying to a certain extent because the basic concepts can be found on the internet but the way they are done cannot be found on the internet. But when you think about it, this is the case with all "private" methods on the internet imo. 

Its clear that the seller has experience in these fields and is able to help. I asked the seller about something many times and he always answered instantly or in 20 minutes (we probably are in close timezones).

Im currently setting up one of the "main" methods and Im already in profit (like $40) with one of the bonuses. Before buying it you should know that like half of the methods require a small investment which is ~$50. The rest doesnt. In one of the methods the more you invest the more you earn.

Am I satisfied with my purchase and the price? Yes, its worth it, but not if you are like a very experienced digital marketer running an agency. If you are teen/adult that just wants to start making money online, its for you.

Hi there thank you for sharing this detailed review, how long did it take you to earn 40$  also, could you share some sort of earning proof? thank you
This post is by a banned member (600ps) - Unhide
600ps  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 January, 2022 - 06:25 PM)wubabuba123 Wrote: Show More

Im currently setting up one of the "main" methods and Im already in profit (like $40) with one of the bonuses. Before buying it you should know that like half of the methods require a small investment which is ~$50. The rest doesnt. In one of the methods the more you invest the more you earn.

Hi there thank you for sharing this detailed review, how long did it take you to earn 40$  also, could you share some sort of earning proof? thank you

It took me like an hour, I firstly had to do setup. And I added a screenshot of the money to my first post on this thread, its in euros tho.
Threads
2 Years of service
(30 January, 2022 - 11:21 PM)600ps Wrote: Show More
(30 January, 2022 - 06:25 PM)wubabuba123 Wrote: Show More

It took me like an hour, I firstly had to do setup. And I added a screenshot of the money to my first post on this thread, its in euros tho.

Great thank you