Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

✅ [$500+/DAY] >> THE MOST VOUCHED and ONLY WORKING METHOD << [EARN or REFUND] ✅

by DigiProfits - 27 November, 2020 - 11:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (DigiProfits) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (D_M_T) - Unhide
D_M_T  
Contributor
Threads
2 Years of service
any recent vouches?
This post is by a banned member (jun316) - Unhide
jun316  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
So I bought it almost a 1 month ago
Here's my review:

If you think that you have extra cash for buying this ebook, throw that money into a well. Trust me, you'll have more chances of getting that money back from the well than from buying this ebook.

The methods are all Gray hat/Black hat, none of the methods is White hat.

The OP offers next to nothing support.
The first time I sent him a message, he replied 3 days later because he was too busy bumping his thread over here.

The last time I sent him a message was 10 days ago, and he hasn't replied since, despite bumping his thread like 10 times.

There is no such thing as money back guarantee, because the OP wouldn't bother replying to you.

Before you buy this ebook, use some common sense, if the OP was actually making $500/day, he wouldn't even bother selling his methods and robbing you off your money.

if you still buy this ebook after reading my review, you can only blame yourself for wasting your money.

If you want to make money, I will share a free method: Write a good for nothing ebook that claims to make you $500/day, pay 10 people $10 each to vouch for your ebook, Sell that ebook for $60/copy. Perfect Blackhat method of making money. Enjoy!