Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅ Earn or Refund ✅The Greyhatters ✨ 5+ Methods ✨ Telegram Community ✨ Full Support

by PancakeBoat - 08 March, 2024 - 09:41 PM
This post is by a banned member (Arnika) - Unhide
Arnika  
Supreme
Threads
1 Year of service
GLWS!
[Image: DJ2TVDt.png]
This post is by a banned member (eskish) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (PancakeBoat) - Unhide
Threads
1 Year of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
[Image: syedRR7.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Cxrnagev23) - Unhide
Threads
(09 March, 2024 - 03:26 PM)sxwy Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2024 - 01:53 PM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2024 - 12:14 AM)sxwy Wrote: Show More
waiting for vouches
edit: bought it, I will leave a review as soon as possible

Be careful from this retard, it is his multi account to type fake reviews
https://cracked.io/Thread-All-Copies-are...id36674567
Here like you see on his another sale thread he "bought it" instant. Also on another forum where'
the OP sells, he types the same messages from this name at first on all of his threads and than "edits" them that he bought it

what are you talking about xd i can show proof of buying it lmao

So the other guy is saying that this is the multi acc of the thread creator. And ur argument is „ i can show u that i bought it lmao“. So essentially if its true u can show that uve sent money to urself, dont act like u couldnt buy ur own shit. The shit argumentation makes the accusations more realistic
This post is by a banned member (sxwy) - Unhide
sxwy  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(11 March, 2024 - 04:43 AM)Cxrnagev23 Wrote: Show More
(09 March, 2024 - 01:53 PM)BrokenHills Wrote: Show More
Be careful from this retard, it is his multi account to type fake reviews
https://cracked.io/Thread-All-Copies-are...id36674567
Here like you see on his another sale thread he "bought it" instant. Also on another forum where'
the OP sells, he types the same messages from this name at first on all of his threads and than "edits" them that he bought it

So the other guy is saying that this is the multi acc of the thread creator. And ur argument is „ i can show u that i bought it lmao“. So essentially if its true u can show that uve sent money to urself, dont act like u couldnt buy ur own shit. The shit argumentation makes the accusations more realistic

nah, actually i didn't even notice im buying it from the same guy that I did before and I always screen record the transaction so stop trash talking ?
This post is by a banned member (Liberty) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Cxrnagev23) - Unhide
Threads
(11 March, 2024 - 12:36 PM)sxwy Wrote: Show More
(11 March, 2024 - 04:43 AM)Cxrnagev23 Wrote: Show More

nah, actually i didn't even notice im buying it from the same guy that I did before and I always screen record the transaction so stop trash talking ?

Im not trash talking. I also didnt say that the other guy says the truth. I just mentioned that in case he is right, ur arguments are shit. Same as saying u screenrecord. I could screen record buying from myself too?? Not so hard is it?
This post is by a banned member (yahkiman) - Unhide
yahkiman  
Registered
Threads
I see that some methods would need investment... How much would the investment be for some of those methods that need it:?