Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅ Legit ✅ MAKE MONEY WITH ONLINE $50+ A DAY ✅

by Unbeatable - 29 March, 2022 - 09:32 PM
This post is by a banned member (Unbeatable) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Greetings to all members of this wonderful forum,

I want to warn you right away that I do not promise anything in this post and do not want to show that everyone can achieve some high earnings on freelancing, although this is an achievable goal with special efforts from your side. My goal is just to show you the steps that can lead you to your financial goals if you start taking steps in this direction.

I myself have been on this forum for quite a long time and was constantly loaded with my multiple online businesses, but I realized that when a business reaches a certain financial turnover, it's time to hire assistants and only manage business processes myself a little bit.

Therefore, I have now a little time and I’ d like to devote some minutes of my day to providing value to all members of the forum.

I have now a little time and I’ d like to devote some minutes of my day to providing value to all members of the forum.

THE METHOD ON HOW TO MAKE $50 / DAY
I have now a little time and I’ d like to devote some minutes of my day to providing value to all members of the forum.

Probably, like all interesting stories, mine also started from the usual night when I first learned about freelancing. It was a very long time ago and in addition to my main job, I began to carry out small orders for my friends, and then everything smoothly flowed onto the Internet, where I also started to earn more and more. I searched for orders myself on different platforms and I managed to snatch a couple of orders here and there, but for a long time I did not pay attention to Fiverr, until I realized that I have some time so that I can devote to this business at least 1 hour daily, gradually moving towards a big financial goal.

[Image: MkOwQf1.png]

First of all, you should understand that everyone who comes to any freelance site is looking for a quick solution to their problem, but at the same time, the buyer also wants the work to be done by the seller quickly, efficiently and preferably cheaply.

When I myself, as a buyer, was looking for experts who would solve my problems, I often came across the fact that out of 90% of those who answered me on freelance sites were not experts at all, but ordinary random "freelancers" who knew how to do a lot superficially and they asked for a lot of money for their work. Therefore, the main thing for you is to be a worthy expert even in small things. Clients will start to trust you... but let's take a closer look at everything in detail.
  1. Many aspiring entrepreneurs are sure that they need to find a popular niche that would bring profit and develop their Fiverr business only in popular niches. In fact, each niche is profitable, it all depends on your communication with customers, your prices and your actions on this freelance platform. To begin with, try to find the niche that brings the most profit, even if it’s popular and has a certain number of competitors. Your task here is still to find sub-niches and develop your gigs in them. For example, there are such gigs in Fiverr called: “I will design a custom animated stream overlay for twitch” and your task is to narrow this niche. Here you have a good example of the gig in the sub-niche - “I will create custom pokemon twitch emotes” so when you start creating such gigs, you will already see that there is tens or even hundreds of times less competition, but a great opportunity to get more orders.
  2. The next step is to create the maximum number of gigs allowed for your Fiverr account. Optimize your headlines and description in such a way that you can be found in the organic Fiverr search by keywords. Previously, it seemed to me that at the initial stage of starting an online business on Fiverr it doesn’t matter, but then I realized that every detail, and even this seemingly insignificant detail, is very important. As you start to move up in organic search, your gig will start getting more clicks, and you will of course start getting more orders as practice shows.
  3. Our third step is to create a thumbnail and gig image covers that stand out. Why do you need to create beautiful pictures? Buyers usually do not buy a product or service, but the emotions that are associated with the purchase. If they see some crappy pictures or video presentations of you and your products, then they don't want to contact you. Many Fiverr sellers still don’t pay any attention to such seemingly important trifles. Try to create videos and gig image covers that will attract the eyes of your future customers instantly.
  4. Try not to stretch the description of your gig too long. Fill it with the most important information for your future clients. Don't forget to fill each description with 5-7 keywords, which are also used by service customers when searching for services on Fiverr. There are unverified rumors that this does not affect the overall ranking of your gig in the search, but in fact I noticed that even such a small detail is important and according to my observations there is still some freelance platform algorithm that puts your gig a bit higher if description of your competitors is worse and not filled with the necessary keywords.
  5. Try to start your Fiverr business by setting low prices, but gradually, as you start to receive more orders and positive reviews, immediately start slightly raising your prices for your services. (do not think that customers do not have money to pay for your service, if they see that you are a real expert, then they will pay you accordingly)
  6. Your task is also to stay online as long as possible and respond very quickly to messages from potential customers of your services, since the Fiverr algorithm also positively affects your rating if you respond quickly to each message.
And now we will consider one of the important points, namely, how to initially interest others in purchasing your services 
At the moment there are a lot of businesses that use videos as a marketing tool on the internet.

Every day the consumption of video content is increasing very fast. Google itself shows the statistics that 6 out of 10 people prefer to watch videos. Now you have a clear idea about the demand for video content.

Our task is to create videos on YouTube and this way we promote our gigs on Fiverr.

Since we have already analyzed the example of gigs about creating emotes for twitch, we will continue in the same perspective.

A lot of people are looking for this information on YouTube, and your task is also to create videos using relevant keywords in them.

[Image: iFJL7wz.png]

Try to spy on those who make videos on your (and similar) subject(s) and then you will start to get ideas on how you can design your videos too. Again, you don’t need to copy the videos of other YouTubers, but you can take some ideas from them and supplement them with your own work. It is allowed. The main thing is that your videos would be interesting and useful.

After creating some simple videos, don't forget to talk about how you can help others, let's say, create custom pokemon twitch emotes. Let those who watch your video know that all links to everyone who wants to purchase this service will be available in the link in the description under your video.

Your audience is already purposefully searching YouTube for keywords for videos they are interested in, so your task is to show them some simple action that they may not want to perform themselves perhaps, but will be interested in purchasing an inexpensive service on Fiverr. Tell them also that they can save time to get something useful for little money. This is the real power of video clips.

Most important: Be honest about what you can do and what they will get if they hire you. Never mention any misleading information in your offering. No click bait. Keep your charges minimum initially. Provide value. Description should be about what someone will get from you not about what you are and your expertise. Your skills should be in the video only, not into the video description. Video speaks louder than the words so be sure to make it perfect and persuasive. I hope this might help you.

Conclusion: As you understand, I showed you one of the methods for achieving financial goals on a well-known freelance platform, and you already decide whether you will implement this plan, or whether you will just sit and do nothing. As for me, I have already gained tremendous experience in the freelance business and I can say with confidence that there is a lot of money hidden here. The main thing is to move towards your financial goals step by step and then you will see that you will really start to succeed, provided that you really have a clear plan and take gradual steps every day to achieve your big goal.
This post is by a banned member (mouhmilano) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 31 March, 2022 - 08:31 PM by mouhmilano.)
thnx brother

thnx dude