Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅ NightmareStresser | TAKE WEBSITES OFFLINE | KILL GAME SERVERS | DESTROY HOME WIFI ✅

by StresserNS - 01 April, 2020 - 08:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (StresserNS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (chodien3) - Unhide
chodien3  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
stop spam
Threads
4 Years of service
added 15 more layer 7 slots, adding 20 more layer 4 by the 22nd
[Image: nightmarestresser.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Snowy) - Unhide
Snowy  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
Does it come with an Api Manager for every plan?
wack :fightpepe:
Snowy  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(25 August, 2020 - 02:27 AM)NightmareStress Wrote: Show More
(25 August, 2020 - 12:00 AM)Snowy Wrote: Show More
Does it come with an Api Manager for every plan?

No, we will be soon adding apis for the public but only for platinum plans as for any other plan it would not be worth adding for us

But it would be for your customers  Hype Heart
Snowy  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
@NightmareStress I didnt want to get to this point, but since everytime the support ticket hits its "crucial moment" you literally stop answering. Could you please answer the ticket so we don't have to create any kind of confusion in the forum? I have a lot of questions & a lot of interesting in knowing why the only method that bypasses cloudflare right now is the 'SOCKETS' in Layer7, why is HTTP-ENGINE not working and using MULTI-BYPASS, why is my Gold Plan with the VIP network only going to 5KRPS, maybe 10KRPS if I double send it, why does my 30GBPS plan only goes to 10gbps(AND LITERALLY STOP THE ATTACK ON THE SERVER IN LESS THAN 20 SECONDS, BUT PANEL SAYS ITS STILL GOING) and why my 2 attacks recurrent plan can't attack more than 1 server at the same time(when on layer4). (I tested it all in a DSTAT that you forgot to blacklist.).

I don't want to create any kind of mess in this forum, and I hope it doesn't get to this point. So, can you please just answer the ticket?
Snowy  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(26 August, 2020 - 05:29 AM)NightmareStress Wrote: Show More
(25 August, 2020 - 10:32 PM)Snowy Wrote: Show More
@NightmareStress I didnt want to get to this point, but since everytime the support ticket hits its "crucial moment" you literally stop answering. Could you please answer the ticket so we don't have to create any kind of confusion in the forum? I have a lot of questions & a lot of interesting in knowing why the only method that bypasses cloudflare right now is the 'SOCKETS' in Layer7, why is HTTP-ENGINE not working and using MULTI-BYPASS, why is my Gold Plan with the VIP network only going to 5KRPS, maybe 10KRPS if I double send it, why does my 30GBPS plan only goes to 10gbps(AND LITERALLY STOP THE ATTACK ON THE SERVER IN LESS THAN 20 SECONDS, BUT PANEL SAYS ITS STILL GOING) and why my 2 attacks recurrent plan can't attack more than 1 server at the same time(when on layer4). (I tested it all in a DSTAT that you forgot to blacklist.).

I don't want to create any kind of mess in this forum, and I hope it doesn't get to this point. So, can you please just answer the ticket?
You are obviously doing something wrong or have no idea what you are doing, socket and burst are the only 2 that are not meant for cf, xemulator and muti bypass and htto engine are, http engine and muti bypass are v1 and v2 of the same method it is why name changed as we flip from v1 to v2 as needed, there is no way your only getting 10g you are prob using a shit Chinese graph and attacks are not stopped after 20s, if this happens its the firewall of your target blocking the attack. i am not support i am a promoter so message on website for support i am not as experienced as them

That's interesting, because the support won't answer properly. And the graph i'm using goes further than 300gbps(I tested on multiple graphs).

And the only one that even changed the graph was socket, the other ones did nothing.

I opened another support ticket and got insta closed, they didn't even mind answering me.
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 August, 2020 - 05:41 PM)Snowy Wrote: Show More
(26 August, 2020 - 05:29 AM)NightmareStress Wrote: Show More
(25 August, 2020 - 10:32 PM)Snowy Wrote: Show More

You are obviously doing something wrong or have no idea what you are doing, socket and burst are the only 2 that are not meant for cf, xemulator and muti bypass and htto engine are, http engine and muti bypass are v1 and v2 of the same method it is why name changed as we flip from v1 to v2 as needed, there is no way your only getting 10g you are prob using a shit Chinese graph and attacks are not stopped after 20s, if this happens its the firewall of your target blocking the attack. i am not support i am a promoter so message on website for support i am not as experienced as them

That's interesting, because the support won't answer properly. And the graph i'm using goes further than 300gbps(I tested on multiple graphs).

And the only one that even changed the graph was socket, the other ones did nothing.

I opened another support ticket and got insta closed, they didn't even mind answering me.

You just proved to me and everyone else that you have no idea what your talking about.... you cant test layer 7 attack on a layer 4 graph it wont be accurate if it even shows at all its a different layer. 300gbps layer 4 graph means NOTHING when testing a layer 7 attack, why dont you do some simple research on google since you obviously have no clue what your talking about.
[Image: nightmarestresser.gif]