Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅ NightmareStresser | TAKE WEBSITES OFFLINE | KILL GAME SERVERS | DESTROY HOME WIFI ✅

by StresserNS - 01 April, 2020 - 08:40 PM
This post is by a banned member (vril) - Unhide
vril  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(15 June, 2020 - 02:59 AM)NightmareStress Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2020 - 01:23 AM)psilocybin Wrote: Show More
I bought the 10 dollar package. This is a honest review . It seems to be that the servers are down right now because I can not hit a home address but earlier I could. The 10 dollar package hit small websites pretty easy but isnt consistent. This booter easily hits off home connections (when the server is up). Overall this stresser is decent. I have not tried the VIP server though.  What is your telegram or discord? @NightmareStress EDIT: so ive had this stresser for a couple days now and the layer 4 was working fine but now it is not. I can not hit an ip and even tried on my own network. Something is wrong with your servers bud!

hello sir, you are correct, about 24 hours ago we received reports of issues so we investigated and found our spoofed servers have stopped spoofing, recently lots of server hosts are disabling spoofed packets witch means l4 is down. we are working hard to have this fixed within 24 hours maybe by Monday max, please provide me with your username i will replace all lost time x2 , my apologizes for this sir

Hey, my username is skauski on nightmarestresser. The servers seem to good now and Im steady hitting the ip. Thanks for the good support unlike other stressers. i will vouch and edit my review.
This post is by a banned member (StresserNS) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 June, 2020 - 04:57 AM)psilocybin Wrote: Show More
(15 June, 2020 - 02:59 AM)NightmareStress Wrote: Show More
(13 June, 2020 - 01:23 AM)psilocybin Wrote: Show More
I bought the 10 dollar package. This is a honest review . It seems to be that the servers are down right now because I can not hit a home address but earlier I could. The 10 dollar package hit small websites pretty easy but isnt consistent. This booter easily hits off home connections (when the server is up). Overall this stresser is decent. I have not tried the VIP server though.  What is your telegram or discord? @NightmareStress EDIT: so ive had this stresser for a couple days now and the layer 4 was working fine but now it is not. I can not hit an ip and even tried on my own network. Something is wrong with your servers bud!

hello sir, you are correct, about 24 hours ago we received reports of issues so we investigated and found our spoofed servers have stopped spoofing, recently lots of server hosts are disabling spoofed packets witch means l4 is down. we are working hard to have this fixed within 24 hours maybe by Monday max, please provide me with your username i will replace all lost time x2 , my apologizes for this sir

Hey, my username is skauski on nightmarestresser. The servers seem to good now and Im steady hitting the ip. Thanks for the good support unlike other stressers. i will vouch and edit my review.

Thank you for the feedback, i added 7 more days to your plan for the down time and all issues with layer 4 are now fixed, once again our apologies for this. Very rarely do dedis stop spoofing but this year lots of hosts have been stopping spoofing and over night our layer 4 network can be hit hard by one host shutting down. It is now all 100% fixed though Heart
[Image: nightmarestresser.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Mronin) - Unhide
Mronin  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
+ vouch
I have been using the system for a long time and I am very satisfied.
This post is by a banned member (Nizz) - Unhide
Nizz  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
Do you bypass ovh ?
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2020 - 08:25 PM by StresserNS.)
(21 June, 2020 - 01:14 AM)Nizz Wrote: Show More
Do you bypass ovh ?

only some ovh websites with l7, there is no one that can hit a stock ovh with l4 , a well setup firewall on a ovh server will not be downed, icmp requests may be disabled but server will be online and fine. if you do not believe me simply go on ovh.com and buy there 2$ vps server and leave the firewall stock and i bet you no one even those that claim to have some bypass will be able to drop it, your ssh session will be 100% fine, it may possibly be offline for 10-30 seconds max but ovh atm can not be downed with l4 as they have a great mitigation system, only ovhs that can be downed with l4 are those sold by resellers with different firewall setups but i do not consider those real ovhs as they are not the same, but we can down some of those fake ovhs sold by resellers with tcp bypass and udp bypass, but real ovhs from ovh.com are not able to be downed at the moment
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (maitokahvi) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(26 June, 2020 - 01:31 AM)maitokahvi Wrote: Show More
paid, but still my plan is not active...

coinpayments payments take 2 verifications on the blockchain network to prevent doublespend. All bitcoin payments take a moment to be processed it is not instant, you should know this.